Does she like me or does she still like him?

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 04:15 pm
Theres a friend i havent seen since i was 7. we were real close. i found her on facebook recently and saw see was in a complicated relationship so i asked her to hang out and she said yes and the day before we hung out her status changed to single and said looking for a relationship. we went to the movies and got something to eat and it kind of felt more like a date. After she said we should do it again so valentines was a week away so asked her to breakfast and to be my valentine and she said yes. the day before breakfast she asked one of those question on facebook asking who would you spend your whole saturday with and she put my name then changed her status to complicated again

Breakfast went good and she explained that the guy she used to be with called her to much and his parents didnt like her so she dumped but is still going to go to prom with him. after breakfast we had a quick kiss, and i asked if she was happy and she said yes, her status still says complicated, i dont expect a relationship between us so soon but why is her status still complicated?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,835 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 04:29 pm
@hakeem1000,
The best relationships start with good communication. Only she can answer your question and I suggest you ask it to her face (no texting, no email, no writing it in the sky using an airplane, etc).
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 04:42 pm
Because it IS complicated - unsettled, in limbo, not sure, in the formation, etc. etc.

Stop examining her and TALK to her. Maybe she is not sure about having a serious relationship right now. You are just starting out. Let it grow.
sozobe

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 04:48 pm
@sullyfish6,
Yes, that's what I was going to say too. "It's complicated" is a set option on Facebook and basically means not single but not really in a relationship either. That sounds like it describes what's going on with you (you'd be taken aback if she listed herself as in a relationship with you already, right?)

Might be that she's referring to the other guy or someone else entirely, who knows. Definitely ask her or else let it slide -- we don't know one way or another, anyway. (I'd actually recommend letting it slide at this point, just hang out with her and see what develops.)
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 05:02 pm
@hakeem1000,
Havn't you seen newmoon??? Chicks love this ****.
0 Replies