I'm Sure Someone Else Has Posted This Gem But

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 02:03 pm
Wow. I just thought it was a great quote that speaks to the truth no matter which party you think is the crazy one. It's spot the hell on.

John Cole said it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 02:15 pm
Commie . . .
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 02:16 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Obstructionism is a waste of time and both parties are guilty.

We are in complete agreement on this. I don't think this spiteful behavior benefits anyone and it makes us settle for the lowest common denominator to solve problems. Every idea gets watered down until it's meaningless and useless, but offensive to no one. I wish people would just stand up for what they believe in and vote for what they feel would best benefit the country. Let them forget about what party they belong to and start thinking about the country as a whole.

rabel22

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 03:19 pm
@Green Witch,
This will happen when it snows in hell. The dems were elected to rule but showed a huge lack of balls.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 03:23 pm
@rabel22,
I agree with you too, rabel. The politicians think there is some kind of race going on, but thinking Americans know we are just going in circles on a Merry-Go-Round.
0 Replies