Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 12:33 am
Why thank 'ee both, you're welcome I'm sure. Embarrassed

BTW OristarA, if you want information on a British subject (theme), then you'll usually find it better to use a British search engine.
One I like is on the BBC web home page,

0 Replies
Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 07:48 am
Hi McTag,

I've put the link into My Favorite of IE6. Smile
0 Replies

Related Topics

deal - Question by WBYeats
Let pupils abandon spelling rules, says academic - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Please, I need help. - Question by imsak
Is this sentence grammatically correct? - Question by Sydney-Strock
"come from" - Question by mcook
concentrated - Question by WBYeats
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.08 seconds on 06/22/2024 at 03:31:34