Thanks, worth a go anyway.. Slán (bye)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,250 • Replies: 4
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2003 09:44 pm
Erm, why are you going? There is a serious interest among some members here about learning Gaelic. Sad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2003 10:16 pm
YES! Lots of people responded very fast - don't go - tell us what you are discombobulated by!
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2003 11:00 pm
keep it going arsarlai,,,,

more, more, more,,,,,
0 Replies

An Gobadan-

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 09:54 pm
Cá ndeachaigh an t-asarlaí? Chaill sé a mhisneach go tapaidh, nach gceapann sibh? Is léir nach bhféidir leis an ngobadan an dá thrá a fhreastal.

If any of you have questions about Irish Gaelic I will pop in and try to answer them as best I can.

I'm sure Asarlái will be back.

So are most of you Americans or Europeans or what? On most of the Irish language sites we get lots of Irish Americans, they're very keen and actually think our ancient language is cool - unlike most people who actually live in Ireland. Mór an náire é go bhfuil nach bhfuil na Gaeil in ann nó fonnmhar a dteanga féin a labhairt.

See you all later. Slán a chairde agus go n-éirí libh.

PS

If you want to see and hear a few Irish proverbs, go to Edit (Moderator): Link removed. Read the terms of service. and click on proverbs. There's a translation given too, it's very interesting.
0 Replies