Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 12:49 pm
I'm 15 years old and looking for my dad. i cant pay for any web sights because my mom doesn't know that i want to meet him and i don't want to tell her because she think that my step dad is my dad (he has only been arouund for 5 years) my dads name is David William Hawk And he was born on 6/30/72 can you help me find him either do the search yourself or suggest free web sights for me please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,339 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 12:55 pm
Why don't you visit some private investigators and explain your hopes and ask if they might help out. Good fortune smiles on those willing to try!
0 Replies
Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 12:57 pm
@Samantha laird,
You are old enough, now, to ask your mother. You really should ask your mom. Just suggest to her it doesn't seem possible for the man she is married to to be your dad. Maybe he really is your dad. It's possible they had you before they were married, then met again and married. Anything is possible, but you should ask.
Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 01:09 pm
I agree. Your Mom has nothing to gain from shielding you from the truth. Please keep in touch
0 Replies
Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 09:12 pm
Do you have any other adult that can help you in this search? I think you need an advocate to talk to your mother about your need to find out (not necessarily find) about your birth father. She needs to get honest with you and talk to you like you are a man.

Good luck. This is something that is quite common for teenagers to go thru. You want to know who you are and where you came from and want answers to the many "whys" you have.

But be aware that he may not know about you OR he knows about you and cannot have a relationship with you because he lacks courage to do so. And then again, you may not wish to persue the relationshhip once you find out who he is.
0 Replies
Green Witch
Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 09:29 pm
@Samantha laird,
You can try this site:

But as Sully mentions, you should not expect he knows about you or would like to be found. I agree you should confront your mother for the truth as you are old enough to understand her decisions.
0 Replies
Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2010 09:59 am
I also Agree with everyone...the best (FREE INFORMATION) you can get comes from your Mother/Mom/Mum.......she had you with your Farther/Dad so there is a very big chance she knows something , but ain't telling you for what ever reason she has. But here are websites you can try: Public Records,,, MySpace, FaceBook , etc Some may charge a $$ FEE $$ but if you can talk your Mom into it and explain what you are looking for like your Dad for example she might pay for these web-sites for you. Look at old Birth Records to see whos name is listed as your farther/dad and what state it comes from ask your moms Brothers,Sisters,Mother, Farther,next of kin in general someone knows something that they aint telling you about.The infomation is out there for you somewhere you just got to go to the right Person.If you know his Social Security Number you can run a trace on him and find his Address etc. Check with your dads State D.M.V.

0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » I need my dad please!
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.08 seconds on 08/12/2020 at 03:25:57