Feral Cat Situation: Legal/ Ethical Options

Linkat

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 09:22 am
@Linkat,
Here is one old guy that had many cats...

http://www.bclocalnews.com/richmond_southdelta/richmondreview/news/85373692.html
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 06:37 pm
OK, two have been caught-caught (in cages), one is trapped in a garage attic but hasn't yet been put in a cage.

These three apparently comprise the youngest generation of cats. Most people seem to think there are seven total. (Original mother cat, first litter of three, second litter of three.)

One of the first litter is injured and looks bad. Hasn't been caught yet though. (Something happened to his [?] leg.)

There is a very incredibly omigosh sweet lady who is part of this neighbor group, maybe mid-60's/ early 70's, very very ethnically Italian, if I didn't know better I'd guess she's from NYC but she was actually born and raised here. I met her before any of this and within 10 minutes she said, "I just want to give you a hug," and did. That could sound cringeworthy but she was so genuine and sweet about it, it was very nice. She's always like that, sends emails with giant font against gauzy colorful backdrops, that kind of thing. So we were all talking about what cats are still extant, using the various nicknames they've been given ("Uno," "Dos," "Casper,"), and then we come to "Little Shithead" -- that's incredibly sweet lady's nickname for a particular cat. Ha! Loved it.
0 Replies