The Real Ronald Reagan, the real United States.

djjd62

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 02:10 pm
@JTT,
i don't give a **** what folks say or think about me

what happened, happened

it's happened before, it will happen again, i've already stated may times my position that governments (every one of them) are evil, and politicians (every one of them) are lying scumbags, what more to say
JTT

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 02:13 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
what more to say

Perhaps postings that are a little less flippant when the issue is one of astounding levels of evil.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 02:56 pm
the thing is, the folks who like ronnie aren't going to change their minds, accept that fact

the folks who hate him, already know he's a dick

he's dead now, so he ain't a threat in any logistical sense

why not try and focus on the living douchebags who pose a threat to humanity
JTT

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 03:13 pm
@djjd62,
Members of mafia families think that theirs are simple businessmen. That should not stop any thinking individual from speaking out against evil.

I'll try to make my postings more focused. Can I use yours as a template, djjd?
djjd62

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 03:19 pm
@JTT,
do what you want, i know reagan was a dick and his empire was just as evil as he believed the other one to be

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 04:28 pm
The thread gets voted up, gets voted down, up, down, up.

Clearly, it's not the most popular of topics. I wonder why?

Wouldn't it be interesting to be a hamster and see who's doing the votin'.
djjd62

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 05:08 pm
@JTT,
i for one, don't vote for threads or ignore anyone, so it's not me
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 07:02 pm
The US, a sore loser, pshaww.

Quote:
By the early nineties, US corporations were lobbying their government to lift the embargo. They were frantic to get into Vietnam in time to catch up with their Japanese and European competitors.

In December 1992, President Bush allowed US firms to sign contracts in anticipation of the rescinding of the ban.

In July 1993, President Clinton withdrew US objections to international loans and the IMF, World Bank and Asian Development Bank approved credits and loans totalling $721 million. In November, Japan and Western donor nations pledged $1.9 billion in aid.

In February 1994, the embargo was finally ended. America's attempt to isolate and impoverish Vietnam ended as ignominiously as had the war. There was no apology.

Clinton justified lifting the ban by claiming that 'it offers us the best way of resolving the fate of those who remain missing'. More than half the American population still clung to the belief that there were American prisoners of war alive in Vietnam.

http://www.johnpilger.com/page.asp?partid=74

It's always about America, isn't it?
0 Replies