Jason Proudmoore

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 03:06 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
This is a bait thread (yes, i added that tag).

Yes, it is a bait thread...you are quite the detective, Set . And thanks for the tag.
Quote:

The author hopes to lure in the unwary religionists so he can bash them.

I just want a clean argument from creationists. Their answers would question their morality.

Quote:
Everyone here knows that i am no friend of organized religion;

It doesn't show though.

Quote:
i find this kind of exercise scurrilous.

You find anything scurrilous, Set...you are a misanthrope.

Quote:
It is one thing to go after a religionist who has been a bully, but it is another thing altogether to try to manufacture occasions to beat up on people.

It's called critical analysis, Set...not bullying.

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 03:07 pm
@eoe,
Quote:
Get a life, Jason.

I already did, eoe...and what would be your answer to this thread's question?
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 03:08 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
What's the catch?

To question the morality of creationists, Joe.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 03:09 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
the guy who decapitated his fellow bus passenger in canada claimed that the voice of god had instructed him to do so

And don't forget the woman who drowned her kids because she thought God told her to.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 03:24 pm
Here Jason, why don't go debate this guy. No one on this thread is much of a god follower.

http://able2know.org/topic/140536-1

Here's his latest:

http://able2know.org/topic/140575-1
Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 04:12 pm
This guy is pretty pathetic, but it gets really hilarious when he thinks that he's serving some kind of noble cause . . . let me know if anyone takes the bait . . .
Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 04:25 pm
So, Jason Loudmouth, you don't seem to be getting much of a rise out of the god squad. How's this been working out for ya?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 04:27 pm
@Jason Proudmoore,
Quote:

It's called critical analysis, Set...not bullying.

Laughing

So, starting a bait thread to try and get people to answer a question in a logically unsound way, or a way that you disagree with, is 'critical analysis?'

Yeah. Not so much.

Cycloptichorn
Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 04:30 pm
This boy is just as entertaining as a whole bus-load of fundamentalists . . .
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 04:45 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I'm willing to laugh at anyone regardless of their flavor of idiocy.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 04:46 pm
Yeah, Boss, that was the point . . .

I do feel kinda bad for Mr. Loudmouth, though--no one seems to want to play his silly game with him . . .
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 04:47 pm
No, but I'd kill for a good sammich right now.
0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 05:04 pm
Ok !I'll be in it Jason, climb back into your mind and tell your God to get in contact with me, as I'm ripe to kill off anyone who has such hatred for human beings that don't believe in their particular God -- but tell him to be well armed as I'm a pretty good killer, am well know for how I can kill flies with one stroke .
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 06:12 pm
@Green Witch,
I'm a metal guy. You'll have to do better.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 06:30 pm
@Jason Proudmoore,
This is a ridiculous question.

Even someone who has been a confirmed aetheist for 50 years is going to follow God's instructions if he is as absolutely sure God is speaking to him as you posit.

Whether one is blessed or crazy, if one is sure God is giving the instructions, one will follow them.

If you want to engage believers in a meaningful debate you'll have to do better than this thread.
Jason Proudmoore

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 06:34 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
This guy is pretty pathetic, but it gets really hilarious when he thinks that he's serving some kind of noble cause . . .

Let me not be the center of attraction, Set...now, tell me...what action have you done that constitute as noble? This should be interesting....

Quote:
let me know if anyone takes the bait . . .

I already got a reaction from you....you already took the bait...look at you...just look at you.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 06:38 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
So, Jason Loudmouth, you don't seem to be getting much of a rise out of the god squad.

I'm not expecting them to answer, Set...I know that the majority of the creationists who are members of A2K are way more moral than any character in the Bible...that's why they don't answer....it's simple.

Quote:
How's this been working out for ya?

Fantastic!

...according to plan Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 06:39 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
So, starting a bait thread to try and get people to answer a question in a logically unsound way, or a way that you disagree with, is 'critical analysis?'

Yes, that's exactly what it is...any other questions?
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 06:44 pm
@Jason Proudmoore,
It always strikes me as significant that Abraham was just such an idiot, and was revered as a "Father of his People", and significantly the Muslims too.
Jason Proudmoore

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2010 06:45 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:

You know...every time I start a thread, I expect you to post nonsensical comments, lacking argumentative foundation...without your comments, my threads wouldn't have any essence...you complete me, Set.
0 Replies