RexRed

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 05:47 pm
I ask, what is the profit in zero?

Well, out of void comes everything that is, out of silence comes music and out of the selflessness of heart comes glory.

Zero divides while zero also unifies. Within that place of stillness and perfect silence God is hidden and resides as the rock of all ages. The stone and cornerstone that levels, supports and holds the temple of the self. Out of our primal ignorance, wisdom, truth and charity are revealed by zero's nature and character...

We all have much to teach each other and in the presence of zero we will together be fruitful of mind, spirit and heart.

How nice would life be if people had zero to fight over? Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 04:55 am
I am going to try and make some sense out of the senseless and some meaning out of the meaningless. Smile

I will use Einstein, Hawking and string theories to contrast and solidify a theory of all that is.

We seem locked into a world that can’t see outside of its own realm.

All theories start with some sort of great mass inhibited by some sort of energy.

I struggle through dreams/visions of transparent glass, reflective mirrors, water, fire, empty space, time, black holes, the color red, spheres and geometry of every shape and size all to only become confused in the end by infinity itself.

So we are locked into not understanding by our own seemingly limited symology and physical geometry of numbers and theories. Oozing pools of smart elements, frothy bubbles and, what created chemistry itself?

In math we have four states that we use to describe nearly every known phenomenon in the real world. Like pillars they lock us behind their bars, a limiting prison that we dare not try and escape from. Something is either added, multiplied, subtracted or divided. Beyond that we simply stop trying to conceptualize things.

Yet, there is one symbol we have not attached to a theoretical action… What is the symbol for “created?” Creation is neither addition, subtraction, multiplication nor division. Science has left us with no possible way to represent our beginning with the tools provided..

Science does not have a symbol for creation… thus an equation for space and time will never be possible until that symbol is devised.

The problems with all physical theories i.e. big bang, quantum string theories and singularity is there is always a question that can be asked that shatters the theory in the very same manner.

Let’s start with the big bang…

It seems plausible that the universe started with a big bang considering the red shift of stellar objects and the sound waves we hear that are a result of this big bang. Though the “big bang” has either passed or has been canceled by another big bang that we are somewhere in the canceled field between these big bangs. Like two stones dropped in a swimming pool the waves cancel in the center where they collide. Well our earth must be in such a place. For if there was a really big bang why is our world silent to us. There must be another force that is at work through time and space perhaps the bang has not reached us yet or has passed us already and moved ahead of our time. This seems curious that if the “big bang” has passed us already yet light is still reaching us from stellar objects that we can see that date back to the formation of our universe then it seems the actual noise of the big bang is long behind and will take eons to reach us.

Regardless there is a seemingly known fabric to our universe, an impedance to light and sound. That light takes many billions upon billions of years to travel across time and space simply attests to the immensity of the known universe.

Yet science points to the ideal that the universe is apparently finite and with its own beginning.

Whether if we coalesce all of the constituents elements of the universe into one mass and portray it as blowing up and scattering all of its matter out and away from its epicenter we still have a beginning.

I find it curious that a big bang usually scatters matter in all directions regardless of what is in its way. Yet our universe seems to be expanding all in one direction as if there is an even greater force of energy containing it and shaping the explosion in a controlled way.

That there was a structure to the empty space where the big bang occurred.

The seemingly simple question is, what created the materials that were present in the big bang?

Perhaps there were very tight “invisible” strings of great mass that funneled the universe explosion into its own pattern of expansion and decay.

And even so then before the strings if all things were once massed into a great singularity then what created that?

All physical theories fall apart when asked, “what created them?” Thus the only answer is to start with absolutely noting. Yet nothing may have properties that everything cannot have.

Many of these answers are right in front of our face. Yet we are distracted by the imagery of our physical world. We are distracted by the tools used to perceive and measure the physical world such that we overlook the symbols that define infinity and utter emptiness.

For we dismiss infinity and emptiness because we ourselves cannot perceive or measure them. Infinity seems to bend in upon itself and the visible laws of the universe display corruption and decay. Also the laws of the universe seem to dictate a beginning and it seems imperceptible that there is simply no beginning to our physical model of space and time. Time itself requires a beginning. How do we measure nothing how do we define zero divided by itself? How can we define the undefined? What representation do you give as an answer? We do not have symbols to represent those kinds of dilemmas.

We perceive space and mass as different things.

Did space create mass or mass create space?

What symbol do we have in math for creation? Relativity can be defined because it is in the realm of mass and energy as it is affected by velocity.

Thus creation is an assumption in itself. We can say we were not created until something proves that assumption wrong or we can assume we were created until something proves that wrong.

People want to know the answers… We are on this finite rock of earth floating in space with seemingly infinite complexity. Each person has only, if we are fortunate, one hundred years to figure it all out before we become cosmic dust floating on the surface of some cosmic sea of collective speculation.

So we dream about black holes, empty dry canyons, panes of glass, clouds, justice, love liberty etc in our heated pursuit for the answer. Like Alice through the looking glass we want to perceive beyond our perceived reality into an alternative dimension that explains our existence.

We seem to become dissatisfied with all physical theories when we ask ourselves what created the original materials of big bangs, quantum strings and singularities so then we delve back into the objects of our perceived world looking for clues within them. It seems we circle round and round in our search for what we are. We will never find the answer within our reality. For what created our reality is also outside of our reality thus outside our ability to measure. We only see faint traces of our creator within the paint on the canvas and instead of the style of our universe we are transfixed by the portrait instead. The portrait on the canvas is not a self portrait but a combination of many images composed to reveal the intent of the painter.

Does the creator look like planets, suns, saturn, earth, black holes is god pure energy or empty space?

Can natural eyes see and behold the creator?

Is the creator ever present but invisible in our world? Is the creator omni and multi dimensional? Can zero be measured and seen through a telescope?

The only way to resolve the physical theories (relativity, strings and singularity) is to hypothesize that, “zero created the universe.” There is no equation that can be used mathematically to represent this because there is no symbol for creation in mathematics and science.

Just ask yourself, who created the big bang? Who created the strings in quantum mechanics? Who created the singularity? Each time you come up with yet another layer of needed discovery.

Yet, when you ask yourself who created zero? Only then do we understand the greatness, immensity, implications, nature‘s grand design and the infinity of zero itself. Only then can we glimpse into what we are on the other side. Only then can step beyond the physical world into the isness of everything that is.

Then we see the answer has been right there all along. In the beginning zero created one. In the beginning zero created energy (heaven) and mass (earth). One might call this a singularity but singularity just does not reveal the same ideal as zero. For a singularity is a thing where zero is nothing.

It is simply foolishness to then ask, “well then who created noting (zero)?”

Only zero answers this dilemma. Only zero prevails. Zero is more than a seed. For one might ask who created the seed? What came first the chicken or the egg?

Then we enter back into the circular logic of the physical world that can be measured by math. Only when we perceive zero as nothing do we then understand the true implications of our creators omnipotent reign over all that is. That out of nothing came everything. And what created nothing? That is when the redundant egg within an egg within an egg (matryoshka doll) question becomes moot.

Science rejects creation and until they give creation its own symbol and unique meaning their theories of infinite speculation will be nothing more than a matryoshka doll leading deeper down the rabbit hole pure speculation and grandiose imagination. Eventually science will exhaust itself and have to face that fact that only a concept like zero can answer their endless search for the unknown, undefined, uncreated and what unexists.

Only when zero becomes science and we examine the creative properties of zero will we then be able to build a scientific theory the unifies all things into one exquisite equation that explains “the beginning”…

In the beginning zero created one. Zero represents creation itself and one represents all other numbers, science, the physical world, energy and everything theoretically measurable by our set of known symbols and abstract vectors of scientific expression.

Zero is the only symbol that transcends science. Zero even transcends infinity, for infinity as we know it is based upon our own physical model. It is still measured by time, space and science relative from those future beings able to perceive their own current time happening long after we are gone.

Zero created our own perceived infinity and zero will accompany our physical universe to the end of time as we know it. Till the last atom decays into the abyss.

Only zero can create

Peace and oneness with zero,

creation through condescension or partum sententia condescensio

RexRed
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 05:19 am
Consider our physical universe is likened unto an ear of corn... Outside are neatly lined seeds we chew to receive nourishment and then we thoughtlessly discard the core which created them.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 07:25 am
I had to redo my hard drive OS but I am back now Smile

Wikipedia

Besides Zoroastrianism's claims to be the world’s oldest revealed religion it is also, arguably, the world’s first proponent of ecology, through caring for the elements and the earth.

The Zoroastrian faith enjoins the caring of the physical world not merely to seek spiritual salvation. Human beings, as the purposeful creation of God, are seen as the natural motivators or overseers of the Seven Creations. As the only conscious creation, it is humanity’s ultimate task to care for the universe.

The faith endorses the caring of Seven Creations (sky, water, earth, plant, animal, human and fire), as part of a symbiotic relationship. Zoroastrianism sees the physical world as a natural matrix of Seven Creations in which life and growth are inter-dependent if harmony and perfection is to be the final goal.

The sacredness of the creations demands a greater awareness on the part of Zoroastrians, for at the end of time humanity must give to Ahura Mazda a world of "purity", a world in its original perfect state. As an example of their concern, it is a tradition that Zoroastrians never enter a river, to wash in it or pollute it in any way[citation needed]. Purity of nature in their tradition is seen as the greatest good.

Zoroastrians in India remembered their traditional story of The Crisis: how, once upon a time, Mother Earth was in trouble. She asked God (Ahura Mazda) if He could send her a prince, with warriors, to stop the people from hurting her, using force. But Ahura Mazda said he could not. Instead he would send Her a holy man, to stop the people from hurting her, using words and inspirational ideas. And thus was born the prophet, Zoroaster.

Also,

Ahura Mazda is the beginning and the end, the creator of everything which can and cannot be seen, the Eternal, the Pure and the only Truth.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 03:22 pm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35949801/ns/technology_and_science-science/
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 02:51 pm
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 03:39 pm
King Arthur and the knights of the "round table" Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 11:43 pm
Atlantishttp://www.librarising.com/cosmology/images/atlantis.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 11:51 pm
Atlantis
http://www.kooldave.com/images/theoryworld/atlantiscity.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 11:57 pm
Concerning ancient humans, tribal houses were round long before they were square.

This "round house" gave I think the human psyche a feeling of both isolation, but also purpose and perhaps a connection to zero.

Out of a round house comes a round table...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 16 May, 2010 01:03 am
No More I Love Yous

Do be do be do do do oh
Do be do be do do do oh

I used to be a lunatic from the gracious days
I used to feel woebegone and so restless nights
My aching heart would bleed for you to see

1-Oh, but now

I don't find myself bouncing home
Whistling buttonhole tunes to make me cry

No more I love you's
The language is leaving me
No more i love you's changes are shifting
Outside the words

No one ever speaks about the monsters

I used to have demons in my room at night
Desire, despair, desire
So many monsters
(rpt 1)

2-No more i love you's
The language is leaving me
No more i love you's
The language is leaving me in silence
No more i love you's
Changes are shifting outside the words

And people are being real crazy
And you know what mommy?
Everybody was being real crazy
And the monsters are crazy.
There are monsters outside
(rpt 2, 2,...)

Do be do be do do do oh
Outside the words

Annie Lennox

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 04:03 pm
Bullseye! Smile

http://www.examiner.com/x-32230-Archaeology-News-Examiner~y2010m1d22-Lost-city-found-in-Spain-possibly-linked-to-Atlantis
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 04:55 am
For, the next chapter of the cult of zero I am taken back into the ancient history of the Persians.

The Persian word for garden in cuneiform is where we get our word paradise. Paradise is the place it is believed in many religions where human life first became conscious.

So this garden is the seed of civilization and knowledge.

I am taken back to the Babylon hanging gardens and it a struck with this garden being still today considered one of the world greatest wonders. What does it take to create a garden of such magnitude? Well "seeds" or "zera". Thousands of plant, tree, vegetable and fruit seeds collected from nearly every corner of the known world. Spices and rare forms of horticulture on display as a virtual paradise found.

These cities of Babylon and later the cities of Persepolis and the Persian empire had thousands of years of cultivating seeds and even the horse and many life forms were domesticated altering these life forms to the extent that we still reap the benefits today of their modification by early humans.

Perhaps there is no ancient counterpart i.e. Greeks, Romans... that can compare to the knowledge of seeds and livestock that were collected and modified by the ancient Persians and east Indians.

So here again the cult of zero widens with every consideration and comparison to life, the seed, zero and the lessons learned from this analysis.

How much awe did these human made gardens inspire? Wouldn't all of that awe owe its homage to the humble zera?

And also the honey bee that pollinated the gardens it become clear why the bee was considered sacred, for it was the bee that pollinated the gardens so more seeds were produced for the next harvest.

This sheds some light on Icarus who flew too close to the sun with his "wax" wings melting causing him to fall into the sea.

It seems the sun was considered as zero as the source of life and perhaps the sea was also seen as zero the initial state providing a garden for oceanic life.

The sun being one of the first forms of human worship of the divine and as Icarus fell though the sky, secondly, the birds of the air became worshiped and when he fell into the sea then, thirdly, the creatures of the ocean began to be worshiped also as zero.

I believe the ancients were aware of zero, I believe that zero was a concept privy only to the prophets of various religions and zero was intentionally omitted from these prophets spelling out its existence.

I believe zero was a secret revealed only in symbolism and parables because it was considered too sacred to speak openly about.

It is interesting that Abraham coming from Ur of the Chaldees would have continued the tradition of the cult of zero by keeping zero shrouded in the mystical silence of the ancients.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 05:08 am
Making love out of nothing at all...

Air Supply
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 02:31 pm
Another note, Abraham gave tithes to Melchisedec. Melchisedec according to the bible had no known parents so there was no lineage he could be traced through, as if he was "zero"...

How could Melchisedec have NO parents and was NEVER born or died?

Hebrews 5:6b Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2010 09:24 pm
Abandonment is one step closer to god.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 08:55 pm
the end of beginnings
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 09:58 pm
God is not real...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 10:01 pm
this is the richest most neglected post
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 05:29 am
I feel sorry for zero... A cult is usually centered around a charismatic man...
0 Replies