Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2023 07:19 am
I assume that a higher being exists. According to widespread religions it would be God, in fact there is a Goddess, the Mother of all who is Nothingness. The Gorgias theory can be recalled here, but this would be its new and more interesting version. She resides outside the universe, yet permeates it. She creates universe as largely a mental simulation. In fact, there are two concepts that have Nothingness as their basis, the simulation concept and the condensation concept. The Goddess I am talking about is the Goddess of the cosmos. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to the fact that the revelations of currently and historically dominant monotheistic religions do not come from this Goddess. So Jesus, Moses and Muhammad had no revelations from the true God. Although the basic idea of monotheistic religions is correct.
Why you sleep at night. Because darkness is inactivity, also passivity, femininity. Darkness and Nothingness is passive, which is why it can take the form as if of a woman. For us humans, Nothingness takes the form as if of a goddess, a woman-mother, but this image should not be taken too literally. In fact, the statement that Nothingness is a woman should be treated as a pictorial metaphor. Nothingness also means freedom and liberty. Mystery is darkness. Nothingness is darkness. Nothingness is the deepest mystery. The doctrine and religion I have presented may seem beautiful because Nothingness and Darkness are beautiful. I would propose creating a new religion of Nothingness and building temples of Nothingness.

Gregory Podgorniak, Poland, 2023
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,001 • Replies: 4
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2023 01:13 pm
@pragmatical45,
This sounds like the Theology and Philosophy majors had a party and everybody got drunk, (hic)
roger

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2023 01:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Now that you mention it. . . .
0 Replies

pragmatical45

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2023 01:57 am
@pragmatical45,
https://images2.imgbox.com/23/c6/ggZN9s1w_o.png

diagram. Nothingness is darkness. Symbol of new religion of Nothingness.
0 Replies

pragmatical45

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2024 08:36 am
@pragmatical45,
People interested in creating and organizing a new religion of Nothingness, please contact me at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
0 Replies