New religion of Nothingness and Darkness with big participation of God the Father

Reply Fri 3 May, 2024 02:08 pm
The previous thread New religion of Nothingness contained some errors, I am correcting them in this thread

Outline of new religion. Well, I assume that God exists. He resides over space where there would be a higher vacuum (vacuum above the cosmic vacuum). Some form of God includes the planetary system, above all the Earth and the Sun. Jesus was one of his incarnations. There were more such incarnations-avatars than accepted in the Vishnu religion, which mentions only ten avatars. There were probably several dozen of them. It dates back to the appearance of Cro-Magnon Man, approximately 40,000 years ago. Of course, we can assume that there were also incarnations in earlier hominid forms, and there were many of them.
Over the being of the Son Jesus extends the much greater and more powerful being of the Father. The Father covers the entire universe with his power. He is also the creator of the universe. Above I presented the order of cosmic structures.
As for the cult of the Virgin Mary, it is false. Mary actually migrated after Christ in subsequent human incarnations and will continue to migrate. Therefore, among other things, Marian sanctuaries are unnecessary. I will also add that the concept of the Apocalypse presented in the New Testament is fiction. Instead of Marian sanctuaries, sanctuaries of God the Father should be built. About ultramodern architecture. You can also simply build churches in honor of the Father, although currently there are Fatherly temples, namely synagogues and mosques. However, the portrayal of the Father as strict and threatening, as in Judaism and Islam, is not correct. The father is actually friendly and gentle.
Above the being of the Father resides the highest and most heavenly non-existence of Nothingness. Nothingness is actually the supreme God, or rather the Mother-Goddess, and creates everything. The Gorgias theory can be recalled here, but this would be its new and more interesting version.
Why you sleep at night. Because darkness is inactivity, also passivity, femininity. Darkness and Nothingness is passive, which is why it can take the form as if of a woman. For us humans, Nothingness takes the form as if of a goddess, a woman-mother, but this image should not be taken too literally. In fact, the statement that Nothingness is a woman should be treated as a pictorial metaphor. Nothingness also means freedom and liberty. Mystery is darkness. Nothingness is darkness. Nothingness is the deepest mystery. The doctrine and religion I have presented may seem beautiful because Nothingness and Darkness are beautiful. I would propose creating a new religion of Nothingness and building temples and sanctuaries of Nothingness, about ultramodern architecture. The religion of Nothingness should be considered the most important of all, the temples and sanctuaries of Nothingness the most important. Nothingness is the supreme God, the Mother-Goddess.

https://images2.imgbox.com/23/c6/ggZN9s1w_o.png

diagram. Nothingness is darkness. Symbol of new religion of Nothingness.

(the above text is from year 2024)

People interested in creating and organizing a new religion of Nothingness, please contact me at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 433 • Replies: 8
No top replies

pragmatical45

Reply Sat 4 May, 2024 02:51 am
@pragmatical45,
author of text: Gregory Podgorniak, Poland
0 Replies

pragmatical45

Reply Sun 5 May, 2024 03:43 am
@pragmatical45,
The condensation theory of Nothingness assumes that everything is just a condensed form of Nothingness (and Darkness).
The Anointed

Reply Sun 5 May, 2024 10:45 pm
@pragmatical45,
Quote:
The condensation theory of Nothingness assumes that everything is just a condensed form of Nothingness (and Darkness).

Are you sure you are not erroneously referring to the condensation Theory of our solar system, which condensed from the nebular Solar cloud=waters that was separated from the greater galactic cloud=waters, or as the bible puts it in, Genesis 1, 6-8; And God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” 7 And God made the firmament and separated the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament. And it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.
pragmatical45

Reply Mon 6 May, 2024 02:33 am
@The Anointed,
Our solar system on a lower level is a certain form of matter, on a higher supracosmic level it is a being of the form of Christ. And matter itself can be described as a condensed form of space (see my text-thread on this forum New perspectives in physics - https://able2know.org/topic/573718-1, paragraph 5). Space itself is a condensed form of nothingness. So, in fact, everything is just condensed nothingness, there may also be a mind, the mind of Nothingness itself and, at a lower level, God the Father (the cosmic idealith).
The Anointed

Reply Mon 6 May, 2024 09:59 pm
@pragmatical45,
Quote:
Our solar system on a lower level is a certain form of matter,

Our solar system on any and every level, is but a planetary system of mindless matter.

Quote:
on a higher supracosmic level it is a being of the form of Christ.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

And the solar system is a body of mindless matter created from the galactic nebular cloud, which was the residue of the heavier elements that were exploded off with the great super nova, which was the death of one of those gigantic earlier first generation Stars, the residue from which, our Milky-Way galaxy would be formed in the second creative period, as the active universal forces brought about a division of the Solar nebular cloud [The Waters Below] from the Galactic nebular cloud [The Waters Above].

The accretion of the galactic nebula disk, which was being attracted to the central Black Hole that was created with the super nova, around which Black Hole, that residue had begun to orbit, transferred angular momentum outward as it transferred mass inward, it was this that caused our solar nebula to begin to rotate and condense inward, bringing a division of the solar cloud, from the galactic cloud, and can in no stretch of the imagination.be seen as a being in the form of our Messiah, ‘THE CHRIST.’

Quote:
And matter itself can be described as a condensed form of space (see my text-thread on this forum New perspectives in physics - https://able2know.org/topic/573718-1, paragraph 5).

Never can matter under any circumstances be described as a condensed form of space. Condensed photons, 'YES' which are the quantum of the electromagnetic energy from which all matter is created.

Quote:
Space itself is a condensed form of nothingness.

Please explain how, having nothing whatsoever you can then condense it.
Nothing can never be condensed. The definition of ‘condensed’… made denser or more concise; compressed or concentrated.

The Theory of the BIG BANG as the origin of this universe, begins with an infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small ‘SINGULARITY’ which was spatially separated and spewed out, as an extremely hot liquid like plasma of electromagnetic energy in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, in fact our scientists claim that the universal temperature at the instant of the Big Bang, was 100 million trillion trillion kelvins, or 180 million trillion trillion degrees Fahrenheit.

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe...

Quote:
So, in fact, everything is just condensed nothingness, there may also be a mind, the mind of Nothingness itself and, at a lower level, God the Father (the cosmic idealith).

So, in fact, this entire universe is the old universal body with all its information, which had fallen into the open mouth of the great abyss, the last of the Black Holes from the previous universe, where it was torn apart, atom by atom, sub-atomic particle by sub-atomic particle and reconverted to the photons from which it was created and condensed into the singularity of our origin in which the volume of space is zero and where there is no space there can be no momentum and without momentum there can be no time.

Before space and time existed, 'I AM.'
pragmatical45

Reply Mon 6 May, 2024 10:52 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Our solar system on any and every level, is but a planetary system of mindless matter.

Not on every level, but on lower. The solar system has a spiritual level.

Quote:
can in no stretch of the imagination.be seen as a being in the form of our Messiah, ‘THE CHRIST.’

Christ is a spiritual being of the solar system, primarily the Sun, and can also be called the Sun God (let us recall the Egyptian religion). Although Christ was only one of the incarnations of a certain form of God, he is the last, tenth avatar of Vishnu, but I believe that he was not the last avatar and that there will be more.

Quote:
Never can matter under any circumstances be described as a condensed form of space.

Can be. It is a new theory of matter.

Quote:
Nothing can never be condensed.

Can be, and it is.

Quote:
Before space and time existed, 'I AM.'

That's right, we can say this about God the Father, who then formed the primeval singularity of the cosmos. The Father himself was created by Nothingness. So, we can say about her 'I AM.', or rather, 'THERE IS NO ME.'
The Anointed

Reply Tue 7 May, 2024 12:15 am
@pragmatical45,
Quote:
That's right, we can say this about God the Father, who then formed the primeval singularity of the cosmos. The Father himself was created by Nothingness. So, we can say about her 'I AM.', or rather, 'THERE IS NO ME.'

She was the first of all creation
With her God formed the world
He named the woman wisdom
And in her arms I now am furled
She sings her songs of mystery
With words that tease the mind
Suggestive of some ecstasy
Erotic, yet divine.
She fiddles on my heart strings
And with her Magic bow
Sweet tunes contrived in heaven
From my heart and mind now flow
The loquacious liquid from her lips
Expands my feeble mind
With each and every precious kiss
I reel as if from wine
And babble incoherent words
Unable to express
The wonders I envision
When our lips are tightly pressed…….The Anointed.

See Proverbs 8, 22-31, concerning the woman named Wisdom.

“The LORD created me first of all,
the first of his works, long ago.
23I was made in the very beginning,
at the first, before the world began.
24I was born before the oceans,
when there were no springs of water.
25I was born before the mountains,
before the hills were set in place,
26before God made the earth and its fields
or even the first handful of soil.
27I was there when he set the sky in place,
when he stretched the horizon across the ocean,
28when he placed the clouds in the sky,
when he opened the springs of the ocean
29and ordered the waters of the sea
to rise no further than he said.
I was there when he laid the earth's foundations.
30I was beside him like an architect,
I was his daily source of joy,
always happy in his presence —
31happy with the world
and pleased with the human race.

God, the Creator of all that exists has no mother. All things were made by Him, through Him and for Him. HE, the eternal energy which has neither beginning or end, has become all that exists and is the collective consciousness of all that He has become.

Every living thing within this apparent boundless cosmos, are merely information gatherers for the eternal energy which manifests itself as this living universe and is all that exists and is, ’The Great Thought’ the collective consciousness of all that exists. At any given point in time, you are no more than inches away from a spider, fly, ant, or any other of the many information gatherers of the eternal, who is all that exists.

Jeremiah 23: 23-24; “I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth? He has eyes and ears throughout the entire universe

You cannot create anything from 'NOTHING' let alone the eternal creator God.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 7 May, 2024 11:15 pm
@The Anointed,
continued from previous post.
Quote:
You cannot create anything from 'NOTHING' let alone the eternal creator God.

But we can witness this New Religion of nothingness dissolve into the nothingness from which it originated.
0 Replies