RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 01:25 pm
This is my own attempt to explain existence and give of myself to the powers that be. Why a cult? Well all systems of faith start out as revolutionary and misunderstood. While the mainstream of thought obscures new ideas these ideas may eventually become, overtime, what is generally accepted as the truth, they still are new or apostolically lost to the general public.

Death is masked in duality. While the illusion of old age and finality seems evident we are actually traveling backwards to zero. Yet we sustain life by understanding zero rather than the seeming finality of death. By perceiving the illusion rather than the reality we are saved from judgment and death.

Zero has no beginning. If we were to perceive the beginning of all existence then zero would still precede this event... Love has no beginning for if the first conscious thought ever, had love, then this being had zero. Love is never born but it is borrowed from zero. Love is creation in action.

Zero has no parent because love as the seed is an eternal isness. As it is with zero, love has no beginning or end.

Only zero can create. Zero creates out of the vacuum of nothing. Zero creates one and all other successive numbers. Zero is the seed of all numbers thus all value and worth comes out of a valueless, selfless heart.

The egg has no beginning for all that exists came from the egg… Yet the chicken does have a beginning, the egg or zero.

Philippians 2:6 KJV
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Comment: What is the form of God? Zero is the form of God. Like a seed, out from within the seed grows all of life.

How can we rob zero? How can we rob what does not have substance? How can we take from nothing? Yet zero has more to give than infinity. Zero has more to teach and only in zero can we be reborn.

Zero is the womb of all that exists and zero is the seed within that womb. Zero subtracted from zero equals zero and zero added to zero equals zero.

Zero carries both the essence of male and female within its heart of love. Zero unites all duality into the same purpose which is giving life.

We are all born as zero and we become one as choices are made in this world for us. As we change ours natural state we become one. Once we become one, we then learn of evil. This is when we begin to become two. Evil takes us away from our natural state of innocence. Thus the heart becomes divided between our identity and the choice of good and evil. The vices of this world promise pleasure but only bring pain and a hastened death. Selfish pride keeps the spirit moving toward a goal of utopia. It is only when we shed these ideas of paradise and heaven and return back to zero that we slow the advent of death and self destruction.

This also goes for all humanity. The inhabited earth slowly speeds toward tribulations and wrath. It is only when we as a whole collectively turn around and leave the vices and return to innocence that we slow the progression of our own collective end.

Only zero can provide a new beginning.

The acid test of whether we are walking in the image of zero is observed by a simple rule of faith and practice. When we look at our lives, we ask a simple question to ourselves. Are we giving or taking?

If we are taking from this world day after day then we are moving towards two. Like vampires, the occult, and early religions where sacrifice of life is needed to replenish ones own life, this is the source of all evil.

If we were all to sacrifice an animal for our own atonement of sin there would be no more animals left on the earth. The way to holiness cannot be this.

Only through humble humility and giving of the self is atonement given. When we feed ourselves on the vices of this life we are taking from the time we could be giving of ourselves to this life. Thus the vices are only a trick to steal our ability to give back. One act of self sacrifice through love and “giving” life can atone for whole life of evil.

People becomes so intoxicated by reaching two that the are blinded of the value of zero. It takes an aggressive act to turn around and reach behind to what is before us.

When we ask ourselves what are we giving to this world, what are we leaving behind? A well nurtured family, a word of kindness, understanding, a healing hand, a bridge over troubled waters, something derived from the heart of love? These are all images of the seed of zero.

When all that we have to show for life is a dead corpse then we become forgotten by time and there is nothing cosmically left to return to zero and be reborn again.

I have provided the framework for this new cult. I ask that you keep your comments positive or don‘t leave one. This framework is provided as my own attempt to give back to this world what is of the greatest value to me. Upon this foundation stated here all of existence is built and rebuilt into a holy temple of faith. We all become reborn in the image of zero and in this image we are coheirs with eternity.

Oneness with zero
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 53,150 • Replies: 1,381
No top replies

fresco

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 06:27 pm
@RexRed,
Oh for the joy of psychological closure !
RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 06:36 pm
@fresco,
Does that mean you would like to become a member? Smile
fresco

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 01:06 am
@RexRed,
It means there's one born every minute !
RexRed

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 03:50 am
@fresco,
Haha! I'm counting on that! Smile 0 5 8 16 2
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 09:30 pm
Ephesians 3:8 KJV
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given , that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Comment: We are told that the first century Christians had no concept of zero the what is less than the least?

Zero...

Why would God pick a zero to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ?

Why are the riches of Christ unsearchable? Perhaps they are invisible?

Colossians 1:15 KJV
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

What is the image of God?

Zero...

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 09:51 pm
Is the human mind a "tabula rasa" (blank slate) or are we born with innate perceptions that guide our path?

Are we masters of our own destiny or just a cog in the wheel of some greater plot and scheme?

Was I born to be who I am (the progenitor of zero), was I controlled by the media and those who have nurtured me to one day proclaim "God is Zero" or do I profess this out of my own volition and will?
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 09:54 pm
@RexRed,
count me in

i have zero to add excerpt

in a past life i was a priestess in a nothing cult

fresco be where your smirching oneupmanship counts
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2010 01:57 pm
The angel Iaoel came to me in a vision and said I must see what is unseen. I was flown to a precipice high above a canyon. I was perched there with another soul, one who thirsts but does not hunger. They spoke to me and said, faith is desire to overcome. I looked over the canyon and was taken by fear, for I stood atop a pillar of stone with seemingly no way over the canyon to the surface.

It suddenly occurred to me that if I hugged the stone pillar I could slide myself down into the canyon. It was nearly 150 feet till I reached the canyon floor.

Once there I ran to the sandy edge of the canyon and began to climb up the steep incline till I reached nearly the surface. There was a thick overgrowth of bushes that hung over the canyon edge. I jumped and hung there halfway in and out of the canyon. My feet dangled down below me and my hands were grasping at the bushes. I found they were dry and when I grabbed them to pull myself out of the canyon they gave way and were of no use.

I turned my head and noticed another had found their way to the surface ahead of me and looking back I saw still perched above the pillar of stone was the person who thirsted but did not hunger.

Suddenly I awoke yet I could still feel myself struggling inside to get out of the canyon.

The canyon represents zero and our struggle to become one.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2010 06:56 pm
I was once again visited by the angel Iaoel to establish zero in my thoughts and heart. I stood on a great plane where the was a small ranch behind me. I was outside and there was one who hungered but did not thirst accompanying me.

The wind began to blow and the clouds started to move exceedingly fast overhead. The clouds were low and and light with huge dark patches. At first the clouds moved in rapidly from the distance and breezed overhead with an ominous pattern. They started to move with such a virulent speed I tried to race towards the ranch house. The wind pulled at me to slow my speed. Then a large patch of clouds became animated as if they were alive! I turned to look at the one who hungered but did not thirst and the wind engulfed their attempt to run from the face of its pull. The clouds came down from the heavens and held this person against their will and attempt to retreat, all while the clouds still raced over head.

I awoke from this vision knowing it was not a mere dream but a sign from above. That what seems as lifeless and empty as zero has the power to hold us, engulf us and even sustain us in spite of its seemingly vacant nature.

That one is never to underestimate the power of zero for zero is a living God.

Hebrews 12:1 KJV
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Comment: I've looked at zero from both sides now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DH70wYWsK0
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2010 06:59 pm
It is interesting to note that the word zero also means desert. It gives insight into why Jesus went into the desert to fast. Fasting is zero physical nourishment. Jesus went to zero to cipher God's "still small voice". Only in the desert or at zero was Jesus able to communicate with the spirits. It is ironic that in a barren place as the desert that wisdom is obtained. That zero is the bringer of truth. The serpent in Genesis was also the bringer of knowledge as snakes are also indigenous to desert places. This is where Jesus himself was tempted. We can then understand that that temptation was related to the seed of the true God. That barren places (an invisible God) and out of zero is born new life from the seed of truth.

Thus the desert is zero and zero is the seed of wisdom and truth. The new birth must also be a desert implanted within so that the holy spirit can communicate to the heart. In this desert fasting from the extraneous noise and bustle of life we are enabled to hear the still small voice of zero as the seed of the word of God.

The sun, "sunya-m" the circle of time is the bringer of truth in the desert as the sun is the seed of all life on earth. As the sun is prevalent in the desert and is also the harbinger of death. And as the earth encircles the sun, life is within the circle. The sun of the desert may also give insight as to why water was used in baptism. Also manna was life giving wisdom obtained in the desert through the seed of a barren landscape. The wisdom of zero is nourishment to the soul. Zero gives insight into why Jesus turned water into wine and consumed the wine so that the seed of zero was impregnated. For before water baptism was external and did not pierce the circumference of zero. Also why bread is often made into circular cakes in remembrance of zero and the manna of the desert (zero) or "bread of life". That baptism in the new testament can be represented as a line drawn from outside the perimeter of the circle into the center of the circle.

The desert seems perched exactly between life and death as zero is perched between the positive and negative numbers. As zero is perched between what is seen and unseen as paganism is a worshiping of what is seen and the God of the bible is in the realm of what is unseen. Thus the desert as being barren is a place of communing with zero as the unseen God.

As the serpent tempted Jesus to worship the seen world over the unseen God. To worship the creation one over the invisible creator zero. Jesus was temped three times to worship serpents, flying birds and hoofed creatures and even the visible sun over zero. As zero symbolizes a circular perimeter drawn around an empty space thus we receive the seed of an invisible God.

In this temptation the seed of zero is revealed and postulated even further.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2010 07:02 pm
@fresco,
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/06/carnival_of_space_108_solstice/stonehenge_416.gif
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2010 07:03 pm
Ephesians 3:8 KJV
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given , that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Comment:
Why is it in God's nature to choose "less than the least of all saints" [a zero] to preach the "unsearchable" riches of Christ?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2010 07:08 pm
Perhaps the heavens and earth did not "become" vain but was/were without form and void [empty/zero]... this would explain zero before "the beginning". But the Bible also says God did not create the world in vain... No, zero created one... What else explains God's own silence. God's silence was the catalyst for my revelation. Some may argue that God is not silent but I have seen otherwise... Haiti for example today...

Why does God use angels and believers to do his/her speaking and use Christ as "the word" if God is not silence?

In music all music starts with zero time and counts up from there.

Until someone gives me reason to doubt that God is zero my mind chooses to believe in this logic.

We are told that the digit zero came from India but I tend to think it is much older. Maybe not as a numeral but as a concept. For instance the word in Chaldee "zera" means seed... Zera is used 250 plus times in the old testament alone...

It is also part of the name Zoroaster who was the supposed father of monotheism. The more I unraveled this allegory of zero and God the more it seemed to reveal hidden wisdom to me.

Perhaps there is not one God but there is God in zero only...

The biblical minds did not have zero to kick around in their writings but there are subtle hints to indicate perhaps zero did exist in the first century.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2010 07:38 pm
Genesis 1:11
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed [zera], and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [zera] is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

I wonder where the people who came up with the value zero got the word? Perhaps from zera?

My source is maybe not perfectly strong, Alexander Hislop attributes the word zero to the word zera.

The big book on Babylon religion by Alexander Hislop plagiarized by Ralph Woodrow and later recanted by Woodrow. So now I guess we are to believe the roman catholic church is not styled after Babylonian paganism, cuz Ralph Woodrow says so...

Otherwise I find really nothing amiss with the Babylonian religion as long as they don't expect me to drink blood or dance around in a fire. I find Babylonian paganism quite enticing as I have always been a push over for religions that revere the natural earth (another seed/zero).

Matthew 17:20 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed [zera], we shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove ; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

comment:
Who needs the Babylonian egg goddess anyway when we have Jesus holding up a zera saying we can move mountains with simply understanding this tiny implement of life.

Hislop writes:

When we look at the symbols in the triune figure of Layard, already referred to, and minutely examine them, they are very instructive. Layard regards the circle in that figure as signifying "Time without bounds." But the hieroglyphic meaning of the circle is evidently different. A circle in Chaldea was zero; * and zero also signified "the seed."

* In our own language we have evidence that Zero had signified a circle among the Chaldeans; for what is Zero, the name of the cypher, but just a circle? And whence can we have derived this term but from the Arabians, as they, without doubt, had themselves derived it from the Chaldees, the grand original cultivators at once of arithmetic, geometry, and idolatry? Zero, in this sense, had evidently come from the Chaldee, zer, "to encompass," from which, also, no doubt, was derived the Babylonian name for a great cycle of time, called a "saros." (BUNSEN) As he, who by the Chaldeans was regarded as the great "Seed," was looked upon as the sun incarnate, and as the emblem of the sun was a circle (BUNSEN), the hieroglyphical relation between zero, "the circle," and zero, "the seed," was easily established.

Therefore, according to the genius of the mystic system of Chaldea, which was to a large extent founded on double meanings...

Another Hislop excerpt:

* CAESAR, De Bello Gallico. The name Druid has been thought to be derived from the Greek Drus, an oak tree, or the Celtic Deru, which has the same meaning; but this is obviously a mistake. In Ireland, the name for a Druid is Droi, and in Wales Dryw; and it will be found that the connection of the Druids with the oak was more from the mere similarity of their name to that of the oak, than because they derived their name from it. The Druidic system in all its parts was evidently the Babylonian system. Dionysius informs us, that the rites of Bacchus were duly celebrated in the British Islands and Strabo cites Artemidorus to show that, in an island close to Britain, Ceres and Proserpine were venerated with rites similar to the orgies of Samothrace. It will be seen from the account of the Druidic Ceridwen and her child, afterwards to be noticed (see Chapter IV, Section III), that there was a great analogy between her character and that of the great goddess-mother of Babylon. Such was the system; and the name Dryw, or Droi, applied to the priests, is in exact accordance with that system. The name Zero, given in Hebrew or the early Chaldee, to the son of the great goddess queen, in later Chaldee became "Dero." The priest of Dero, "the seed," was called, as is the case in almost all religions, by the name of his god; and hence the familiar name "Druid" is thus proved to signify the priest of "Dero"--the woman's promised "seed." The classical Hamadryads were evidently in like manner priestesses of "Hamed-dero,"--"the desired seed"--i.e., "the desire of all nations."

Was not a pharaoh also the seed and represented by the sun God?

Is not a "hero" one who is two faced usually wears a mask and is of a superhuman seed?

Excerpt from The Apocalypse, or "The Day of the Lord" by E.W. Bullinger

Further evidence is forthcoming to show that there was design in the figuration of the Constellations. This is from the Babylonian tablets known as the Creation Legend. It states that "some divine personage prepared the mansions... He fixed the stars. Even the Lumasi" (which word Prof. Sayce translates as meaning 'the Sheep of the Hero,' the Hero being the Sun). The conclusion arrived at is that the divine arranger fixed the constellations for each of the twelve months. (See Primitive Constellations, Robert Brown, Junr., vol. ii. p. 1, 1900).

http://www.rickrichards.com/chakras/Jesus_halo2.jpg

As For El Zorro... Is that not Hollywood perpetuating the exact same mysteries?

Masked swordsman, defender of weak and oppressed.

What makes one a hero? Is it because they rise above adversity or lower themselves to zero through self sacrifice (or both)?

Most modern "super" heroes have a dual nature they usually wear a mask and hide a secret side of their character...

What could make one want to hide a talent?

With the mystery religion one digs under the surface and finds words have two different meanings than generality. This is also with the occult and was also evident in the character of Jesus Christ where he talked in parables. The common understanding was not enlightened... Jesus had two faces, one he showed the mass of people and another he showed only to his disciples...

http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2324807module12944220photo_1228715066janus-1.jpg

More from Hislop:

* The chaplet, or head-band of Ivy, had evidently a similar hieroglyphical meaning to the above, for the Greek "Zeira Kissou" is either a "band or circlet of Ivy," or "The seed of Cush." The formation of the Greek "Zeira," a zone or enclosing band, from the Chaldee Zer, to encompass, shows that Zero "the seed," which was also pronounced Zeraa, would, in like manner, in some Greek dialects, become Zeira. Kissos, "Ivy," in Greek, retains the radical idea of the Chaldee Khesha or Khesa, "to cover or hide," from which there is reason to believe the name of Cush is derived, for Ivy is characteristically "The coverer or hider." In connection with this, it may be stated that the second person of the Phoenician trinity was Chursorus (WILKINSON), which evidently is Chus-zoro, "The seed of Cush." We have already seen that the Phoenicians derived their mythology from Assyria.

This gleaning of zero takes methodology of living with the ideal for a time to shed light on its mysteries.

There are many other understanding to pursue. In the beginning was the word, is "the word" zero? Is logos zero?

Matthew 13:22 KJV
He also that received seed [zero] among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

Luke 8:11 KJV
Now the parable is this: The seed [zero] is the word of God.

John 1:1 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word [zero] was God.

Comment: I am going to try and bring this post soon into even more focus, before I do I would like others honest ideals on why and how God could be zero...

How do we make sense of all of this? If the lord tarries I will be back here soon to shed more light on zero and reveal more of its hidden enigmas.

It is what in Euclidean geometry is called substitution. If a = b and b = c then c = a

HYPOTHESIS;
Does zero = love?

STATEMENT:
Zero is the seed (zera = zero)

REASON:
(This is proven by the numerous examples I have provided above by pagan and Christian sources.)

STATEMENT:
The seed is the word.

REASON:
(Luke 8:11 KJV Now the parable is this: The seed [zera] is the word of God.)

STFATEMENT:
The word is God

REASON:
(John 1:1 KJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)

STATEMENT:
God is love

REASON:
(1 John 4:8 KJV
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. )

THEREFORE
Love is zero.

Even within this logic is a perfect circle. (circular logic)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2010 08:11 pm
Considering the bible does not contain the word zero because zero had not yet been discovered, well, the bible also does not directly mention the name of God... so does that mean God does not exist either? Or is Gods name Zero?

Deuteronomy 30:6 KJV
And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed [zero], to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Comment: Circumcision contains the word "circle" and relates to zero and seed., As the flesh removed from the penis is also circular. And the penis is a source of the human seed.

Psalms 69:36 KJV
The seed [zero] also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.

Comment: Jesus? Didn't he talk in "parables"? What is a parable but a story with two meanings or "special knowledge that no one else really understands." Why did he wait till later to reveal his meaning to only his disciples? Why not just tell both sides of the story to the general audience?

Just as “zero” has remained hidden as the name of God…

Judges 13:18 KJV
And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?

Psalms 25:14 KJV
The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

Matthew 13:35 KJV
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying , I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. [since time zero]

Daniel 2:18 KJV
That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.

Romans 16:25 KJV
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, [since time zero]

Comment: As zero is the beginning of time it is the seed or foundation/beginning of the world also. It is also the name of our founder.

FIRST, zero is unlike any other numeral because it is the only numeral without value. This makes zero unique among all numbers. Just as the sun is the seed of all physical elements... Only the sun has the power of nuclear fission. This fission creates the weights and values of all other elements. Then there is the spiritual significance of pi which was used to build the pyramids...

In our culture we see numbers viewed as static, non-spiritual and lifeless... but in ancient cultures numbers and geometry were living entities. Very few understand this today... The very shape of the pyramids were seen as gateways to the afterlife (most people know at least that). Just as the alphabet were hieroglyphs and not dead lifeless symbols as our numerals and alphabet are. These hieroglyphs were all sacred in their own right. They were a source of profound spirituality.

Just as the wind is parallel to zero and the holy spirit, it is unseen, seemingly has no matter but to the enlightened the effects of the wind can smooth a rock over many hundreds if not thousands of years but to us it is just the wind... Yes one can learn from a smooth rock.

Light was the incarnate word of God and not something you just paid the monthly utility bill to obtain. ...That is the problem with our society that nothing is sacred anymore, not the earth, the sun, the sea, the sky and air (closer than our breath) that we thoughtlessly pollute with smog and chemicals. Mother earth is no longer a goddess but simply a lifeless rock floating in empty space. Yet to the ancients the wind was the holy spirit of the living God of creation.

So we can go on thinking that these thoughts are nothing new and remain oblivious to the fact that we as a culture have lost the meaning of life and traded it for a remote control to a cable TV box while the ancients would stare endlessly at the circular zodiac seed of learning in the night sky and hear the voice of zero speak to them.

What is being "born from above" (born again) but being born from the story of the zodiac (the zero "seed" in the sky) God's own celestial drama in the heavens and no remote is needed, one needs only but to look up at night. AND... when Jesus was being born the magi who journeyed "from the east" they remembered zero where the world at the time had purely forgotten. Even Jesus' own people were oblivious to the meaning of zero... And does our pop culture knows "God is zero" today? I doubt it seriously... This is why we have BC and AD because Jesus was also a seed [zero]…

Let the magi be a reminder, this is new and we have only just begun to unravel the mysteries that have been covered by the sands of time.
There is only one zero.

Hislop did not only jump from language to language with just the word zero but he showed time and again with MANY OTHER words which also are contained in religious systems. Even in remote places "like Easter isle" similar words could be found connected to similar deities. These pagans religions fit together like a hand in a glove... So it is not just the word zero but may interconnected strata. Connections like the days of the week are pronounced similar in nearly every country, major deities and month names are derivatives of one another... The words for father and mother and even horse dating back to the earliest Sanskrit.... WHY? Because they are all pagans or fellow monotheists with a trinity... 1 + 1 + 1 equals three but 0 + 0 + 0 = zero

Not only the names are similar but also the myths are nearly identical and practice. With them their pantheons are attributed with, giving secret knowledge to early humans as fire, confounders of the wise, Two faced "heroes", a flood story, fortifiers, zero's as crowns for kings, circular regal rings representing zero (and "the seed"), halos, sun worship, also the sun as the beginning of time (let there be light), fertility gods and goddesses, and let's not forget their common use of baptism, the trinity, pagan festivals are also too strikingly similar to not be connected. Now we can all doubt Hislop but ultimately that only leaves you unenlightened to what others secretively perceive.

Names like regal, rex, ra, rey, eric, heinrich, enrique, raja (and many more) all meaning king in their respective languages. So if the ancients borrowed and exchanged the word for king why not borrow the word for the king’s seed?

Just consider what "cipher" means... it means, a key that unlocks understanding. How does that relate to zero. Just as zero is the key that unlocks all numbers and value. As also Jesus held up the mustard seed as a "cipher" that unlocked wisdom and understanding of faith, a seed of wisdom a "kernel of truth"... Cipher means seed also... So yes a seed is also a cipher and out of the seed grows the offspring of the knowledge and understanding. One kernel of truth can open many locked conundrums. As zera is the key to life.

omni present zero, full circle.

Proverbs 8:27 KJV
When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

Comment: A compass draws a circle which is the seed of all geometry... The depth of pi.

Have you ever heard an Arabic person pronounce the word cipher? Well I have, cipher is pronounced "seephra"...

Well it is nearly identical in pronunciation phonetically to the word zera.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2010 08:12 pm
That is it for now, please feel free to drink the altar wine Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 04:07 pm
ci·pher also cy·pher (sfr)
n.
1. The mathematical symbol (0) denoting absence of quantity; zero.
2. An Arabic numeral or figure; a number.
3. One having no influence or value; a nonentity.
a. A cryptographic system in which units of plain text of regular length, usually letters, are arbitrarily transposed or substituted according to a predetermined code.
b. The key to such a system.
c. A message written or transmitted in such a system.
5. A design combining or interweaving letters or initials; a monogram.
v. ci·phered also cy·phered, ci·pher·ing also cy·pher·ing, ci·phers also cy·phers
v.intr.
To solve problems in arithmetic; calculate. See Synonyms at calculate.
v.tr.
1. To put in secret writing; encode.
2. To solve by means of arithmetic.

Comment: Thus, the nonentity "zero" becomes solved by mathematics to equal the sophia of the omni.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2010 05:42 pm
Today I would like to delve into the subject of God's ambiguity.

Is God truly ambiguous?

Well even the answer to that is ambiguous. As I have said zero though it is an oblong sphere or point that separates the positive and negative numbers zero is also planes that separate width, height and depth (XYZ). Thus zero's ambiguity is not simply negative and positive but there is depth of field to consider.

This is why in so many cultures God is perceived in so many different ways yet the same God. (I get ahead of myself)

As I have taught, zero is a seed and this seed is also a beginning of choices.

This seed is born from a dichotomy of these choices.

Thus the seed is planted in the center of ambiguity and free will is the catalyst for change.

The first change we perceive in the bible is that zero is both time and space (in the beginning)… the second change is that zero divides heaven and earth. Thus zero resides fully in neither realm (time space, heaven earth) it simply is the point at which they begin.

Zero is the flaming sword that turns in every direction. dividing realty from fantasy. Zero divides matter from energy (potential from kinetic).

Thus out of the seed of zero the realm of the Omni is divided… Night day, before after, here there, up down, east west north south and within and without , male female and shades of life in between, Zero divides the seed of life into kind, species and herbs. Zero divides the land from the waters and the sky from the surface of the earth. Zero divides light from darkness and divides the colors into recognizable spectrum and zero divides the numbers 10 20 30 50 100 500 1000 10000... Thus zero in dividing is the great unifier or omni.

Zero divides knowledge, reason and logic into epiphany. Epiphany is the catalyst for change and change is the testing ground for ethics and ethics bring virtue to the stage.

So would one say that zero embodies evil as likewise it divides good? Well one could argue that it is not a dichotomy but that zero is simply the seed and autonomy is what travels along the way up or down the number/time line to reach the conclusions of life and its morality.

Zero does not have to be evil to divide it for that which is good. Thus does zero have an intent?

I like to think that zero does indeed have an intent but that would only be speculation on my part.

It would seem that zero simply does its job dividing the various faction of its influence and life goes on its merry own way (cest la vie). Zero also divides grace from consequence.

Thus wherever there is ambiguity zero resides within. Zero is the beginning and zero is the end and time is a great circle of zero. Zero is our birth and zero is the scale that measures out our judgment and fate.

Zero is the point that divides vanity from realty, creation from ceasing to exist. Thus zero is both the garden of good and evil and we make the choices as the created ones to which way we will travel from zero and ultimately back to zero again.

We are the wheat and we gather what we encounter through the multiplicity and complexity of zero.

Zero divides light from particle and wave for only zero has zero mass yet still remains within all that is. Zero is that which is or is isness.
All things are created by zero so they are all subject to zero and its laws. Thus zero is the word and the word is zero. This is what I mean that the answer to ambiguity is answered by more ambiguity.

For instance to state that zero is love is to imply that as long as love has existed there must also have been the cause for hate.

In order to understand how God is love over hate one much understand that out of love and hate zero is born and reborn. Where ever there is love and hate there is zero to divide them and bring justice.

Love and hate can only exist so long and then zero is born. Thus zero is a seed that seems to arrive out of ambiguity just as zero arrived many centuries later after humans had been counting for millions of years on their fingers and toes. Zero is birth itself. Thus the nature of zero as the only creator is giving life. Zero began in our unawares and is born again in our enlightenment (full circle) Zero divides even the circle.

Zero the giver gives that which zero is thus zero is not just a divider but a multiplier...

Zero between male and female reproduction gives a new creature born of the twain. Zero between two loving individuals (helpmates) gives art and industry.

Zero is the process of creation. Out of the tree of life zero created new life out of the tree of knowledge and reason, the fruit of the spirit are born. Out of law and liberty truth is born.

Out of persecution a hero is born savior to us all.

Peace with zero.

I could go on forever, I will stop here for now. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 06:24 am
Well It seems I have perceived more zero's in the bible.

Blood is another zero. As blood symbolizes life and the beginning of life it also symbolizes the image of God.

It is rather odd that the devil is often depicted as being red and the virgin Mary is depicted as nearly always dressed in the color blue.

Yet it seems red is a color of God. As zero and the shape of the seed is the image of God.

Genesis 9:6 KJV
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image [zero] of God made he man.

Comment: The image of God is thus also blood [seed, DNA], life and red... Crossing the "red" sea symbolized new life for the Israelites.

Here is another reference of the color red...
2 Kings 3:22 KJV
And they rose up early in the morning, and the sun shone upon the water, and the Moabites saw the water on the other side as red as blood:

Comment: It seems red is associated with blood biblically and not necessarily the color blue...

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now , and let us reason together , saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Comment: "Reason" is more so than not circular in nature... Red is zero and white and black can be zero also because of their absence of color. So this verse is just a code to reveal invisibility and nothingness.

Isaiah 27:2 KJV
In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine .

Comment: Red wine also leads to a form of vacancy and nothingness or zero... And coming from grapes which are circular and full of seeds (usually). Another symbolic code for zero. Even the mouth is circular as breath passes past the lips to the lungs and out of the mouth again in a circular fashion.

Nahum 2:3 KJV
The shield of his mighty men is made red , the valiant men are in scarlet : the chariots shall be with flaming torches in the day of his preparation, and the fir trees shall be terribly shaken.

Comment: Here red seems to have positive connotations as does also fire and the curricular wheels of the chariots and circular shields also establish the image of zero. The passage from night to day can also be seen as a circle. Days [in the day of his preparation] were read by the sun moon and the zodiac all circles...

Matthew 16:2 KJV
He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.

Matthew 16:3 KJV
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Comment: More circular time imagery of zero. It seems affirmative here that red can be both negative and positive depending solely on time of day. Thus at zero hour red would be neutral.

Revelation 6:4 KJV
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Comment: Again "the word = seed = zero and the word is also a sword... Though the word and truth bring peace only to the faithful.

Revelation 12:3 KJV
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Comment: It seems biblically that red can either be cursed or a form of blessedness and virtue depending on which side of the fence you stand.

As also fire is often used biblically as a negative element when relating to the serpent, the devil, yet on the day of Pentecost it is a positive element accompanying the holy spirit. Fire can purify as silver is purified seven times. Fire has also been worshiped as God where perhaps the worry was that zero would be lost if fire alone were to become too dominant a religion.

Thus this simply endorses the neutral position of the color red, birth, spiritual seeds, fire and blood and as standing directly between the positive and negative realms of the spirit.

Just as red divides the color spectrum between black and white light and darkness, and as life is within the blood that blood is also zero, as is red, and as most symbols for life are zero. Thus "the way" is zero that is starts there at birth and hopefully follows the path of good. It is also of note that the serpent also stood as zero between knowledge of good and evil as the serpent revealed the tree of knowledge of good and evil so be this a form of idolatry or divinity the serpent in wrapping itself around the tree was standing in the image of zero.

Had the serpent revealed only evil to Adam and Eve then the serpent could not have been perceived as zero but the serpent revealed both good and evil just as zero reveals negative and positive numbers. Also in us understanding good and evil we do become as Gods because we stand in the place of zero between good and evil also... As we make our choices it is only then that we move from one side of either good or evil over time.

Genesis 1:2 KJV
And the earth was without form, and void [tohu vav bohu]; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The earth became "tohu vav bohu" (Hebrew).

Good and evil, dark and light and zero was the face [image] of the deep in between.
0 Replies