Exploding the non-conservative myths

Wilso

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 03:43 pm
Ok you worthless right wing scum. Get this into you thick skulls. We don't want to "equalise wealth". We don't want money stolen from the rich and given to the poor. All we want is simple justice and fairness. A fair day's pay for an honest day's work. People who work, shouldn't have to live in poverty. Health care should be available to everyone - not just those lucky enough to be able to afford it. When a millionaire wastes a hundred million dollars of other people's money - then they should be held accountable.

What exactly are you arguments against these belief you putrid sh!t eating f@cks?

mysteryman

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 04:14 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
A fair day's pay for an honest day's work

Who decides whats "fair"?
If you agree to work for a salary, then as long as you are getting the agreed upon salary, thats fair.
If I agree to do the same job for a different salary, then thats fair and it is none of your business what I make.

Quote:
Health care should be available to everyone

Agreed.
BUT, why should I be forced to buy it if I dont want it?
Why should I be penalized by the govt if I refuse to buy it?
Quote:

When a millionaire wastes a hundred million dollars of other people's money - then they should be held accountable

Define "waste".
Does an investment manager "waste" other peoples money when a 401K that they run looses money?

Quote:
All we want is simple justice and fairness.

Simple and fair?
Exactly how do you plan to reach that goal?
Also, simple justice isnt fair, and fair justice isnt simple.
Wilso

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 04:37 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Quote:
Health care should be available to everyone

Agreed.
BUT, why should I be forced to buy it if I dont want it?
Why should I be penalized by the govt if I refuse to buy it?

Where did I say that you should be penalised?

What's fair? A wage that enables a dignified existence, that allows people to put food in their family's mouth, a roof over their heads, and maybe a bit aside for the time in their life when they can no longer work.

Waste? Enron, Worldcom, the recent global financial crisis. How many examples do you need fuckhead?

Simple and fair is easy. Typical of you worthless deadshit cunts to distort statements to fit your agenda.
mysteryman

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 04:44 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
Simple and fair is easy

OK, then give us all specifics on how it would be done.
Remember, to be fair you must apply the same laws and the same punishments to EVERYONE that breaks the law.

So, give us all some examples of how you would do it.

BTW, I notice its you that has immediately resorted to name calling and insults.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 05:15 pm
How many ******* specifics do you want fuckhead? It's just another tactic by you **** eating scum to keep a nice entrenched underclass to make you feel better about yourself.
mysteryman

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 05:34 pm
@Wilso,
You mean like what was done to the aboriginese in Australia by you and your kind?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 05:36 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 06:51 pm
Did your wife have the baby yet?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 08:34 pm
I do not see how a discussion on economics can be had between people in two different countries, since each country's economy has different effects on the people, from the homeless to the rich? Plus, as an American, I view my country's economy from a uniquely American vantage point that is shared with many (an economy that historically rewarded those that took risks and worked hard). How someone in another country views his or her respective economy is none of my business. And, if one complains about one's economy, it should be within the context of one's own economy, I believe, since all economies reflect the specific political structure it resides in.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 08:35 pm
sweet, so we're blowing up conservatives now, figured it was just a matter of time
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 03:09 pm
This just started as some generalisation about the bullshit the right wingscum spew constantly. So you've got a democratic president. How about some specifics from you worthless deadshit cunts about how he has stolen wealth and given it to the poor? Come on mystreyman. Prove that your more than a filthy scum sucking wart on the ass of society you worthless prick.
maporsche

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 04:29 pm
@Wilso,
I don't know what ANYBODY would want to engage in conversation with you.

I probably agree with 75% of what you want, and I don't want anything to do with you. You are hurting the cause MUCH more than you are helping it.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 05:14 pm
@Wilso,
As soon as you show where I have EVER made that claim about Obama.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 09:57 am
@Wilso,
Geez, Wilso, who pooped in your Vegemite?
0 Replies