Butter Fly Effect

Seed

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 04:32 pm
Ok this may or may not catch on but hey I think it's pretty interesting.

With Time Travel people are always talking about the "Butter Fly Effect". Which if I remember correctly states that if you change one thing in the past then the effects ripple through out time utterly changing the present and the future. So here is what I want to try and do. It can be in history or it can be in your own life doesn't matter. Take one thing and change it and then show the ripples, be it up to a year or a 100o years down the line like this :

I go back in time and wait two weeks before joining the military.
Ripples:
I end up getting a full ride to college via the Teaching Fellows Scholarship. I attend 4 years of college and get my teaching degree and I end up teaching elementary school kids science.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,680 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 04:36 pm
@Seed,
Then, in your first year teaching, you become familiar with a new student program for advanced placement elementary kids wishing to learn more about science.
0 Replies

neekeeda

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 12:03 am
@Seed,
i go back 11 months and ven he says that " i would rather give this relationship a try now than never..." i would say - not really. being friends eliminates the complications ...
n then he would be hurt for a while but eventually understand , there wld be no heartbreak or tears ...just a fun exciting alive friendship , his secret admirer would Finally gather her guts to meet him n he would find love in the right place.. he wouldnt be lost in the meaningless of life or turn to alcohol or weed. but he wld discover hope n love in truthfulness with a lover who loves him so n a friend who beomes his strength rather than his weakness .
0 Replies