@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:
My first Ignore for 2010!

That's affirmative.
dardardit

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 09:36 am
@McTag,
Hi McTag,
I think I ruffled some fevers. with this lot didn't I.
'Ere I used to live in Brixton South London, On Railton rd, and Mail road, I was there in the riots in the early 80's.
Do you know the gaff.
Dardardit,
dardardit

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 09:42 am
@Ticomaya,
Hi Green Witch,
You look better without the horns Sweetie, but smoking is not a good look.
Dardardit,
0 Replies

McTag

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 11:12 am

Dardy was only trying to ruffle your feathers, rattle your cage, and it looks like he succeeded.

Anyway I think the proposal fails because the Jews are long past the point of being willing to be "put" anywhere, by anybody.

Which is good.
wandeljw

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 11:49 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Dardy was only trying to ruffle your feathers, rattle your cage, and it looks like he succeeded.

I guess "Dardy" is a young child playing pranks on the internet.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 01:23 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

"Dardy" appears to be a dumbass, best ignored.
McTag

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 03:40 pm
@Ticomaya,

Not a dumbass, I wouldn't say, no. He likes to poke fun, it seems.
Merry Andrew

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 03:44 pm
@McTag,
Just for this one time I'm inclined to agree with Tico.
0 Replies

McTag

Mon 4 Jan, 2010 03:49 pm
@dardardit,

Quote:
Hi McTag,
I think I ruffled some fevers. with this lot didn't I.
'Ere I used to live in Brixton South London, On Railton rd, and Mail road, I was there in the riots in the early 80's.
Do you know the gaff.
Dardardit,

Nah mate, nevver bin dahn there, 'ave I?

My friend's son lives near Brick Lane, though.

Don't bother about the critics. They scoffed at Van Gogh, didn't they?
And Marconi.
dardardit

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 07:05 am
@McTag,
Hi McTag,
Thanks for backing me up, I think.
This is a new thing for me. What are these sites called ? Chat rooms I think, where every one is equal, as the only tool is a keypad.
What I don't understand is how these chaps talk such agreeable nothing. It would be polite to do this at a dinner party. What is it that people say any one that talks Politics, or Religion, is never invited back. OK, it saves fights, but this is an opportunity to talk to people any where in world about anything. There is no consequence. The people I talk to here are showing all emotions, This is quit strange. how they keep safe opinions. OH! I get it this is an Internet sex line. OH YUCK!
Dardardit,
McTag

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 01:16 pm
@dardardit,

It allows people to get things off their chest, I suppose. I enjoy doing that from time to time.

I never yet have seen anyone persuaded to a different opinion, on anything major, though.
dyslexia

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 01:36 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

It allows people to get things off their chest, I suppose. I enjoy doing that from time to time.

I never yet have seen anyone persuaded to a different opinion, on anything major, though.
yes quite true, lately I've been thinking that jews are actually aliens from the planet tralfamadore whose only interest is destroying the naturally superior race (gentiles) so that they can take over the New York Stock Exchange and corner the market of health care in the USA.
McTag

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 04:31 pm
@dyslexia,

I never realised gentiles were in charge of the New York Stock Exchange nor American health care.

Oh.
0 Replies

contrex

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 04:34 pm
@dardardit,
Quote:
Mail road

I was born in Herne Hill, and I think you meant Mayall Road?
hawkeye10

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 06:05 pm
@dardardit,
Quote:
This is a new thing for me. What are these sites called ? Chat rooms I think, where every one is equal, as the only tool is a keypad.
What I don't understand is how these chaps talk such agreeable nothing. It would be polite to do this at a dinner party. What is it that people say any one that talks Politics, or Religion, is never invited back. OK, it saves fights, but this is an opportunity to talk to people any where in world about anything. There is no consequence. The people I talk to here are showing all emotions, This is quit strange. how they keep safe opinions

you make the mistake of assuming that people want to explore the truth.
Foofie

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 07:29 pm
@dardardit,
dardardit wrote:

...Yes but my trampled point was that Jews, can't have exclusive ownership on the same small bit of land that was Palestinian. So they should go and build their Israel, some where ells
Dardardit,.

But then there would be no Palestinean "diaspora" that had helped the Jews assimilate into western culture. Imagine if Jews were not dispersed from the Second Temple by the Romans. They would just be Jewish Semites (aka, Jewish Arabs). As luck would have it, they had a diaspora, and now upon returning to Israel they have a multitude of genetic material to make a very diverse population. In my opinion, the Palestineans may want to try a two-thousand year diaspora. It could be very enlightening, not to mention exciting. Before the Jews started coming back to Israel, the then British Palestine Mandate was sort of a back-alley in the Middle East. Would the Palestineans really fix up a state equal to the State of Israel? Or, would there be continual jousting between political groups for supremacy? What would a Palestinean state economy be based on? It has to be more than olive groves.
0 Replies

dardardit

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 08:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hi hawkeye 10,
Well that is the truth. What right have I got to expect people to want truth.
I have spent a lot of time in the courts. In and out of the witness box. What shits me is the pretence of finding the truth.
Starting with the ceremony of swearing. I swear to tell the whole truth and
nothing but the truth so help me God. Well to me and actually most people you find in Courts. God in IT'S man made form does not exist. So if you have just said some thing you believe to be not true. Then what is the point in the proceedings. The point of court is not about finding truth. If You look at it for what it is. Really its about rich privileged people making money. Lots of it! The Judge, makes the most money then the Solicitors,
Then down the list of people to the chap the sweeps the floor after the proceedings.
Sorry to go on old bean Their is a point to this. Say you are in a desert. With others looking for food and water. You know where it is, but there isn't enough for every one. when asked where it is you are not going to tell the truth are you?
Truth is not true. It about justifying wrong. As I said there is no consequence to our talking on line. no reason to be afraid. So why not tell the truth?
Dardardit,

hawkeye10

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 08:22 pm
@dardardit,
no, the aversion to truth is not about making money, it is about seeking comfort and about stroking the ego. The world as we know it is comfortable, we have made our peace with it, anything newly shown to be true upsets our peace. Also in our own minds we are great, the outside world penetrating our thick scull destroys the illusion, which causes distress.

Think is those who lose touch with reality quickly lose the ability to survive and thrive in the real world (as apposed to their fantasy life)....and this is where a lot of moderns are. It goes far to explain why the human race is such a mess right now.
husker

Tue 5 Jan, 2010 09:47 pm
@dardardit,
you mean this topic is not dead yet...... sighs
0 Replies

dardardit

Wed 6 Jan, 2010 04:57 am
@hawkeye10,
Hi hawkeye,
Yes I will except comfort in exchange for money. In regards to human, not looking at unpopular truth.
Dardardit,
0 Replies