crack and the scare tactic.

Mame

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 07:23 pm
Green Witch - as usual, you are too f'ing funny!
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 08:18 pm
@shewolfnm,
I don't know that crack would do much for my erections.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 06:46 am
Leona - obviously you are involved with people who take drugs and lie to you. Your questions tell me that your loved one tells you things and you are starting to doubt most of them, or at least is really questioning them.

It is important for you to get educated about all their behaviors. Alanon or Narnanon - for family members of drug users - would be a good place for you to start. Are you able to get some counseling?

You need to have a sanity check on all this stuff told to you.
LeonaBanks

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 11:32 am
@sullyfish6,
Shut up fool . This is for my womens group moron.
mm25075

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 12:17 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Oh nice. Take one person who is giving you good honest advice and call them a fool. Very smart. :/ Not.
chai2

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 12:23 pm
@mm25075,
I'm wondering, is her woman's group telling her taking crack doesn't harm your health?
I guess not.

Thing is, Leona can ask 10,000 people if crack is bad for your health, and they will all say yes.

Then, she'll ask the 10,001st person, who will say it doesnt harm your health, and she'll listen to them.
djjd62

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 12:25 pm
@chai2,
or she's trying to convince her woman's group to take crack
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 12:26 pm
@chai2,
or after smoking a large amount of crack, she just imagines she's at a woman's group
chai2

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 01:31 pm
@djjd62,
I also find it amusing that anyone would listen to someone who smokes crack when they say "My health is just fine. I don't have any problems."

I don't think they are, in general a population that gets regular checkups, bloodwork, stress tests, etc.

I've been known to be wrong though, maybe they do.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 02:07 pm
Doesn't she get a response like this whenever she posts drivel like this? Anyone got a clue why she keeps coming back? Masochism? Illiteracy? Low threshold of amusement?

I haven't been able to get a good boner for years . . . can anyone get me a rock?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 03:44 am
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:
Why do they say that people who smoke crack can’t perform sexually and that it causes health problems? I know several people who smoke crack on a regular basis and has NEVER been without an erection or has any health problems. Is this just a scare tactic?

You do understand that there is a difference between long and short term effects, don't you?

You also understand that drugs affect every person somewhat differently?

Take for example cigarettes, which can cause lung cancer - not every cigarette smoker will get lung cancer.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 09:13 am
. . . and I'm outta here with this nutcase.

0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 03:03 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:
"Why do they say that people who smoke crack can’t perform sexually and that it causes health problems? I know several people who smoke crack on a regular basis and has NEVER been without an erection or has any health problems. Is this just a scare tactic?"

Why do you care what others say? Are you afraid or something of the sort.
You shouldn't care what others say. It is unnecessary stress. That can affect your health.
0 Replies