Will a man ever be satisfied having sex with a regular normal woman when he has had sex with prostit

panzade

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 03:14 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Hey! welcome back
Quote:
This is for mature inquiring minds.

(panzade looks around nonchalantly)

"Yeah, I guess that's me"
0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 03:26 pm
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

AGAIN, DON'T RESPOND. GET A LIFE. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY, THEN AGAIN LET ME HELP THOSE WHO ARE BRAIN DEAD, JUST DON'T RESPOND :-0)

Yeah well I don't have a life. HAHA But at least I don't contiune to think having a crackhead boyfriend is the only way to live.

Brain dead? = Someone on crack or someone who frequently asks the same questions over and over again and expects different answers.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 04:11 pm
Where in the world did you get it into your head that there is a serious soul on a2k.

Your sex cause celebre is quite bizarre. I find your intensity amusing and amazing.

Didn't your momma tell you the facts of life?

0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 04:45 pm
How dare you imply that the hard working normal woman who engages in the oldest profession in the world -- doing Gods work ( pleasuring men ), do dirty things... Shame on you, go to your God and ask forgiveness, or better still join in them and do Gods work, seeing you seem to be so obsessed with sex it could cure you of your obsession.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 05:46 pm
Quote:
I have a right to get the answers I'm looking for.

NO.

You don't.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 06:57 pm
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

Will a man ever be satisfied having sex with a regular normal woman when he has had sex with prostitutes most of his adult life doing all kind of filthy things?

No!

So if your man has sex with a prostitute, your best bet is to become a prostitute yourself. It will keep your man and get you money. Don't forget to make him pay for sex from now on.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 06:59 pm
******* crack head.

GO AWAY
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 07:10 pm
I haven't been able to decide if Leona is mentally ill, a crackhead herself, or a troll construct.

In any of those cases, Leona or Leona author, you need more immediate help than from us here at a2k. Please talk with a counsellor soon.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 09:08 pm
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

If you don't like the questions fools just don't answer. I have a right to get the answers I'm looking for. I don't need or care for your stupid, brain dead remarks. Find another site to lolly gag on. This is for mature inquiring minds.

Calling all mature inquiring minds. Fools need not apply. Is this correct?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/co_fi079.gif
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 09:19 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Hi Leona

I think the only people who can answer this question with any accuracy ...

Quote:
Will a man ever be satisfied having sex with a regular normal woman when he has had sex with prostitutes most of his adult life....

... are men who have had sex with prostitutes most of their adult life.

The rest of us would just be guessing.

Other thing: for all we know some/all/many prostitutes might just be regular normal women!

0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 12:11 am
We all pay for sex one way or the other, it's completely normal, but sleeping with a crack whore, well, that's just plain stupid.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 06:33 am
@LeonaBanks,
I forgot to ask. What is a prostit?
djjd62

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 06:40 am
@Intrepid,
isn't it a toast to someone's health

oh, never mind that's prosit Drunk
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 07:44 am
@Intrepid,
prostit..

a fake boob?
(prosthetic tittys ... there will be a new thread title..)
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 10:22 am
Is the clown the only mature mind here? Geesh. Sorry about all these immature people Leona. Now, as to your question, yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

Wait, wrong question. Er, more precisely, wrong answer. Well, what I mean is, right answer to a totally different question. Unless you wanted to know about Santa Claus also. In which case, it is the right answer to the wrong question that you wish you had asked. Something like that.

Anyway, what was the question for us mature minded A2K'ers again? I forgot.
0 Replies

point one

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2011 09:54 pm
@Gargamel,
Google caponedubbent. Lol. From point one
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 08:53 am
A man who frequents prostitutes, goes there for his own reasons.

It could be anything from not wanting anything more than distance sex, to be listened to, to S/M, to having his toes/other parts sucked, ETC. ETC. ETC. - who knows??

If you desire to now be this man's exclusive lover, you will have to meet those needs, too. Ask him WHY he goes to prostitutes and see if you can satisfy his needs.

If not, get out of the relationship.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 09:02 am
no no no .
lets not dig up the leonacrackheadbanks stuff.

Wait.
She should meet that goldman character..! Smile
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 02:48 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:
"Will a man ever be satisfied having sex with a regular normal woman when he has had sex with prostitutes most of his adult life doing all kind of filthy things?"

Blame the rain.
0 Replies