marriage & black magic

ebrahim

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 10:44 am
im living with my big brother, becuase he went hajj.

i was looking at argos catalgue to buy something, suddently i saw bissmilah written in the oppisite way i told my sister in law, who wrote this , she told me that she wrote it accidently, i said how could that be, then she told me that she was teaching the children,(she is step mum)my big brother was hajj so i was waiting him to come back. by that period time she became so close to me that she told me about her past life, she start behaving different to me, she is saying to me that my brother is not happy with her, she speak to me so sweatly & softly. also not guarding her modesty, & i am getting attract with her but also i am fearing allah & this helping not to have sexual intercourse with her, then i told her that"if you have no other way, come to my life, i would accept you" she is telling me it is not possible! then i told her that "i will speak to my brother about you" she said she don't what to do. after that my brother came back from hajj i told my brother
"if you are not happy with your wife then give her to me becuase i don't mind marrying her" after that my big brother took me wrong & we end up having fight, then my sister in law was saying i love your big brother & i never think of getting married with you. now i became very dissapoint of her & also i am crazy for getting marry with her. but now i want to ferget her. please tell me how i could forget her.

could you please tell me is she's doing black magic on me.

please tell me if i commit any sin by doing this.
& is there is a chance to repent
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 3,301 • Replies: 16
No top replies

contrex

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 11:04 am
You have not committed a sin yet because you have not made jig-a-jig with your brother's wife. Take care that you do not do this. She is not doing black magic on you. Only a child or a simpleton would think that. Be a man and find another woman. Get your own Argos catalogue.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 11:18 am
@ebrahim,
Does she have a sister?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 11:31 am
Good point, drewdad.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 12:12 pm
@ebrahim,
ebrahim wrote:
could you please tell me is she's doing black magic on me.

please tell me if i commit any sin by doing this.
& is there is a chance to repent

Hello Ibrahim - that was 3 questions, so: as others here have told you, no she's not doing black magic, and no, you've commited no sin. As for a chance to repent, sure there is: refer to chapter 103 of the Koran, repeat it as many times as you like until you feel better!
Quote:
By nightfall, everyman
feels at a loss
except for those who believe,
perform honorable deeds,
encourage Truth,
and recommend patience.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 12:56 pm
You asked her and she said no. Sometimes women do set up men against one another. It is up to you to be strong, see though this if it is a game and do not fall into that trap. If she loves you she will ask for a divorce from your brother sooner rather than later... If she waits too long you should have found someone else by then and be much happier. I suggest for you to try dating other women now and maybe you will get lucky and be able to put this whole mess behind you. You are more powerful than black magic if you want to be. She has your brother so it is ok for you to see someone else also. If you find another to love then her magic spell will be broken. You may not think you can love another but you can do it. You seem like a nice person.
DrewDad

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 01:44 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
You seem like a nice person.

He seems like a confused person. Possibly a developmentally challenged person.

But nice? Seriously? Telling your brother that you want him to ditch his wife so that you can marry her is nice?
contrex

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 01:54 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Possibly a developmentally challenged person.

Just young, I would say.
DrewDad

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 02:02 pm
@contrex,
naive

self-centered

Possibly a romantic (in the sense of being a dreamer).
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 02:50 pm
I'd like to know how someone could write something accidentally and have it appear in a catalogue. I'd also like to know how you feel your brother 'took you wrong'???

Sometimes I cannot believe the stories on here.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 03:15 pm
Quote:
I'd like to know how someone could write something accidentally and have it appear in a catalogue.

You open the catalogue and take up a ball point and write accidentally on one of the pages.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 05:24 pm
Perhaps your sister in law is not happy with her husband and was trying to seduce you. Perhaps this woman wanted power and believed that seducing the brother in law was a way to hurt or control the husband. You seem to believe that she is more powerful than you are.

If you suspect this, then you can tell her you are sorry she is unhappy but she must talk to her husband about her unhappiness.

Leave the house if needed.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 06:14 pm
@ebrahim,
"Black Magic" ? Not with the Argos catalogue. You need the Tesco catalogue for that, and "Quality Street" is cheaper init ! (UK in-joke ).

0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 09:10 am
ebrahim, pardon me, but you are full of it. no devout muslim is going to consult the kaffirs on this subject matter. are you a 14 year old on vacation from school with nothing beter to do?
High Seas

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 12:40 pm
@Gala,
The Koran - which Ibrahim knows, and you obviously don't - uses the word "Al Kufr" to denote the ignorant peasant, or generally one who will cover up and deny because of hypocrisy, dishonesty, incompetence. If that describes you, please speak for yourself only - Kufr means disbelief.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 01:17 pm
I've heard that people who believe in black magic have really small penises.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 02:56 pm
This is one of the funniest phony lonely hearts posting yet.

Well done.
0 Replies