Please edit this:

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 05:43 am

As the master of phrenology, I analyze everyone who falls into the sphere of my sight. Now this shy-looking blonde Elizabeth H. Blackburn comes into my eye. I am so excited that this lady shares Nobel Prize of Physiology of 2009 with her two partners. It is undeniable that her achievement is great in the society of human being, but I tell you: I am the Prophet of the Universe. I am always better than you mortals, so I would like to tell you something magical, including the secret of her success:

First, a pompous-looking person is always inferior to the one with shy-looking countenance. For example: Pretty girls are pompous, yet most of them are stupid in logic thinking; and mom Elizabeth Blackburn looks sheepish yet she is a lioness in scientific inquiry.

Second, individualism is better than communism. Take the first point as reference. With communism you are pompous, and with individualism you are realistic and down-to-earth. Mom Elizabeth gets it right, so she's laureate and you aren't. Why? From the perspective of physiology, human is too complex to figure out everything about it, so communism is beyond reach and only wastes your time and energy.

Third, I would not tell you without charge. Because a free lunch will lead you to the vicious circle of lazy bones. I can just tell you "Money talks, bull*** walks". Call me an individualist, huh? It is better than calling me communist. See the second point.

It is deep into the night. Let's call it a day.

Remember I am the Prophet of the Universe. Mom Elizabeth Blackburn will prove this for me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 453 • Replies: 5
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 08:43 am
Wow - almost impossible to edit.
Did you write this?
It does not seem to fit you.
0 Replies

DrewDad