Politics, An end to American, domination.

dardardit

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 05:53 am
@BillRM,
Hi BillRA,
We can't take the risk that gay men may reproduce. Alan Turing, had to be stopped.
Dardardit,
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 06:02 am
@H2O MAN,
No but Phil Gramms dereg and Mr Bush' "Everybody's gonna get a house " speeches are the core fact of this meltdown.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 06:07 am
@dardardit,
What makes you think they're all that meek?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 06:31 am
@JTT,
If this doesn't epitomize a sick sick nation, I don't know what does.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A sick nation that allowed Europe to not rearmed to the hilt after ww2 and act as the main shield for them from the former USSR.

A sick nation that allow Canada not to need to worry about it own defense as it exist in our shadow.

Yes being the guardian for all of Western culture is a sick thing to do for and on top of it for free.

wandeljw

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 08:18 am
@dardardit,
dardardit wrote:
I am pleased that there have been so many reply's, but no one has answered my questions on American world domination coming to an end, and the meek Han Chinese, inheriting the world.

Your question is loaded with presumptions. It is not an honest question.
JTT

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 08:05 pm
@BillRM,
I'm glad that you agree with me, Bill. The USA is a sick nation.
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2009 05:38 am
@JTT,
LOL and you are a sick sob who no matter where you live in the West owe one hell of a debt to the US.
dardardit

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2009 07:00 am
@wandeljw,
Hi Wandeljw,
You are saying that I am presumptuous.
Look Lady Dardardit, does not talk to fat chicks!
Dardardit,
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2009 01:15 pm
@BillRM,
Yes, Bill, it's lovely to have someone so willing and able to commit war crimes and other atrocities on my behalf. I feel truly blessed.
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2009 07:02 pm
@BillRM,
Hi BillRM,
Now you are being blinkered, and ridiculous. Tell me how much does Vietnam, North and south Korea, Lao's, Cambodia, Panama, Palestine, owe America? You are not being honest.
Any good you do in the would is done only under condition of saying thank you whenever Americans, is seen doing some thing wrong. That is not giving that is selling.
If America, can't give and let go of your gift, I think I speak for the whole world When I say Keep your gift.
America, only came in to help the British, in the second world war, after the British, gave America, their bases. All the hardware that America, gave the British, in WW2, was paid for. Your help around the world is only an offer we can't refuse. Just black mail! Its for money. America, bombed the hell out of Cambodia, Gave Pol Pot, land Mines, to help that Killer fight The Vietnam's. In revenge for the Vietnamese, winning their war against America, There are many more. I think you have a problem seeing truth. It's OK, to be an ass whole. if you are happy being one. If you aren't happy being an Ass whole. Then say sorry, and change.
Dardardit,
0 Replies