Boondocks thinks Ann Coulter's adams apple makes her a man

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 09:03 am
Now that Boondocks has moved on from Condi Rice, the little guys think Ann Coulter must be a man because of her adams apple. Has Aaron McGruder been reading A2Ker's posts about Coulter for inspiration?

http://www.uclick.com/client/wpc/bo/

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,873 • Replies: 15
No top replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 09:09 am
SNL's Amy Pohler depicted Anne Coulter very well the week before last. Interviewed by ....... (not certain which male cast member it was) as Chris Matthews, Pohler responded to being told that she was Coulter was immature by chanting, "I'm rubber; You're Glue; What you say bounces off me and sticks to you!"

Loved it, particularly since Coulter had to be dressed down by an NPR host for being immature and not funny!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:28 am
theres a guy on abuzz, name of Sailfree. He always had a thing for Ann Coulter. I mentioned that Coulter was a dude who had a sex change. he , of course, began casting all sorts of disrespect at my momma.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 08:45 am
The saga continues
The saga continues:
http://www.uclick.com/client/wpc/bo/
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 11:57 am
Saw Anne Coulter on tv enough to notice that when the host of the show was a woman, Coulter would wear a bra and would not put falls in her hair; when the host was a man, she went braless and had an abundance of hair, thanks to falls. That's disrespectful toward men: says that men are all stupid, easily fooled by decorative items.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 02:17 pm
Or perhaps just that they would pay more attention to her that way? (Meaning no disrespect, of course.)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 02:23 pm
plainold-whenever I see her I focus in on her speech impediment. i think she had a stroke in years past
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 03:13 pm
I always take the funnies with me to the john. I never read Boondocks, I save that part to wipe my axx....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 03:29 pm
Um, what are you doing in the john with an ax, cjhsa?
Shocked :wink: Laughing

I'm gonna be sorry I said that....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 04:36 pm
There's a strange law on the books here in Cali that you aren't allowed to take firearms into the john, so I take an ax.... Wink
0 Replies

rufio

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 05:32 pm
Women have adam's apples, too, you know. If we didn't, we wouldn't be able to speak. They're just smaller than mens', making our voices higher. Women with large adam's apples just have deeper voices. I'm surprised at how many people don't know this.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 06:55 pm
Oh, I see...it's a California thing. Nevermind, then.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 07:38 pm
Adam's apples are a California thing? Lots of sex changes there, eh?

You're right, of course, rufio. I guess it's semantics. "Adam's apple" refers specifically to a protuberant larynx -- women have a larynx but it's (usually) (as far as I know never, and I guess there's the rub) not visible from the outside. So they don't have Adam's apples, they have larynxes.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 08:19 pm
larnyx if you please.-Im studyin ta be a president
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 08:34 pm
This is an actual photo from Nutbar's website:

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/grave_bg.jpg
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 08:41 am
Stroke? Speech impediment? Haven't noticed and I did hear her on radio: the host upbraided her for being immature and tasteless!
0 Replies