Happy birthday, littlek!

msolga

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 07:47 pm
The celebrations have already started here:

http://able2know.org/topic/139145-6#post-3845671

.. & as far as I can see, there isn't an "official" littlek birthday thread yet. (Could someone tell me quickly if there is, please?)

So here's wishing you a wonderful birthday, k. (It sounds like it's going to be! Wink )
and an excellent year ahead!

Happy birthday, littlek!

djjd62

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 07:49 pm
aren't Sagittarians the best Wink

Happy Birthday Littlek
Rockhead

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 07:50 pm
happy hatchin' k...
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 08:07 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

aren't Sagittarians the best Wink

Happy Birthday Littlek

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/135/324455398_441f2f1d48.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 08:15 pm
Big happy birthday, littlek.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 08:15 pm
I've already given k her birthday gift (0n the other thread) .... her own, personal garden. I can just see you, k, working away, totally engrossed, for hours & hours ... This is the view from the other side of the property. Enjoy today, k! Very Happy

http://www.buildwish.com/home-and-style/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/beautiful-garden-photos-72.jpg
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 08:40 pm
@djjd62,
I wholeheartedly and without bias <<finger's crossed behind me back>> agree with you djjd! Sagittarians are the best! Knowing thatlittlek is amongst the group gives the group a lot of astronocred!

If I could I'd give you a lifetime membership in the Botanical Society of America!

http://i48.tinypic.com/263ghuc.jpg

0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 08:45 pm
Happiest of Happy Birthdays!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:14 pm
UhOh! Surprised

From the other thread ...

Quote:
Uhoh.

Sorry, folks, it's not for more than a week! I tick up a year next Wednesday.

But THANK YOU

I love the pastries (who doesn't like pastries?), I love the garden (it really is quite lovely), and I love the cakes (double-love the ferny one).

Sorry k, for the confusion. (as everyone was wishing you a happy birthday, naturally, I thought ... Wink )
littlek

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:15 pm
I love this! Nothing wrong with a week of birthday wishes! Yes, I am not a sag (though I am on the cusp and share many traits), I am a cap. My bday is 12/23.

Thanks MsO. Another wonderful garden. You have a good eye for them.

Lovely everyone. Good to get it out of the way before the Xmas crunch, I always say.
littlek

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:16 pm
@msolga,
We had a cross post! MsO, this is wonderful. I really do like getting my bday done early when possible, so this is perfect.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:21 pm
@littlek,
tsarstepan wrote:

I wholeheartedly and without bias <<finger's crossed behind me back>> agree with you djjd! Sagittarians are the best! Knowing thatlittlek is amongst the group gives the group a lot of astronocred!

littlek wrote:

I love this! Nothing wrong with a week of birthday wishes! Yes, I am not a sag (though I am on the cusp and share many traits), I am a cap. My bday is 12/23.

It's good then that I had my fingers crossed ... I can imagine the bad karma that might fall on me for stating you were a credit to the Sagittarian breed when your only a mere <<sigh>> Capricorn! Wink
msolga

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:22 pm
@littlek,
Right! Got it!

It's 12/23

(Just 2 days before Christmas day! Oh you poor thing! How unfair! )

We shall all return!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:27 pm
Tsar! How very dare you! (actually, I do tend to highlight the sag. aspects of my personality)

MsO - yes, 2 days before xmas. Hence the endeavoring to get my birthday celebrated before then.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:55 pm
Good night friends....
msolga

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:57 pm
@littlek,
Good night, k.
Sweet dreams. Smile
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:59 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
I can imagine the bad karma that might fall on me for stating you were a credit to the Sagittarian breed when your only a mere <<sigh>> Capricorn! Wink

Only? Mere? Sigh? You've got a major dark cloud of bad Capricorn karma headed your way right now, mister! Twisted Evil

Oh, and happy upcoming birthday, Kris! Please understand I can't post any treats for you to this thread. My miserly Capricorn nature won't stand for it.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 10:08 pm
@Thomas,
I guess when it rains it pours! <<¡Ay, caramba!>>
Thomas

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 10:12 pm
@tsarstepan,
Back in the day, Diva was so disappointed when I told her my birthday. What's wrong with Capricorns? I am a total ignoramous on astrology.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 10:19 pm
@Thomas,
You know as much about astrology as I do... I'm just going with the flow here. Wink