Painting show of JLNobody

JLNobody

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 03:36 pm
@ossobuco,
Thanks, SO MUCH, Osso. The colors are fine. You have done for me what Joanne Dorel did years ago. Good luck tomorrow with year eye surgery.
Tico, since we are neighbors, we should get together for coffee some day. Thanks for the kind words BBB, and I appreciate all the comments.
The Changing Hands Bookstore is a really great place, and more people see the works there than in most galleries (this is my second showing there). I have about 50 paintings hanging on indefinite loan at the ASU downtown campus in Phoenix (411 No. Central Ave). I'll comment on each of these 8 pictures in time.
Sglass

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 03:50 pm
These are absolutely mind boggling JL.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 05:16 pm
@Sglass,
I love them myself, all of them. Bird Watchers was the one I snapped to first, but not the last.

JL, we should hunt for those posts or that thread with your earlier work. I still have the photos in my photos-magoria mess of stuff, and would post those too if we can't find them by search, better if we can.

First one I want to hear more about is Brugeria.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 05:23 pm
@Letty,
I think looking at Contrapuntal Forms in the earlier whole show photos may give a better clue of the colors, Letty..
Letty

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:10 pm
@ossobuco,
I will, osso, but the reason that I chose Contrapuntal Forms was because it reminded me of that form of music. Played one on the radio thread as it inspired me.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:13 pm
I like them all. So far, At The Summit, is grabbing my attention most.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:14 pm
@Letty,
Yes.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:31 pm
This one's my favourite so far, JL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/ossobuco/birdwatchers035.jpg?t=1260161697
But I'm pretty impressed with the lot.

It'll be interesting to read what you have to say about your work when you have the chance.

Osso, it was really good of you to do this, so close to heading off to hospital for your operation. Thank you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 07:04 pm
Never mind good, though I pooped out. I think these could be enlarged, once I apprehend my new scanning printer apparatus..
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:47 pm
@JLNobody,
JLNobody wrote:
Tico, since we are neighbors, we should get together for coffee some day.

Yes, indeed we should, JL.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2009 02:00 pm
Wow, great stuff.

I was wondering what Mr. Nobody had been up to lately. Now I know.

Thanks for posting all that work.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2009 02:56 pm
@mushypancakes,
Thanks, Mushie, re the posting. I was so exhausted that night that I screwed up the presentation, but I think they show up here nicely.

JL, here's the old thread Joanne started -
http://able2know.org/topic/25158-1
alas, the photos no longer link.

I'll try to find my packet of those photos; assuming I do, I'll post them here too, eh?
0 Replies