What Did Jesus Sacrifice?

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 08:07 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
So this clown comes here to bait people, and to amuse his puerile self by poking theists with virtual sharp sticks--

"Baiting people"? "Clown"? Ha! If you want to have a rational discussion with me, you'll have one...but if you want to try to caricature my position, I will take you all the way... you criticize people for anything...even when they are right...and you don't even support your position logically...your actions describe you...you are as much of a misanthrope as you are a pussycat.

Quote:
and then he can't understand why adults don't want to play. Pathetic . . .

If this is the best you can do, it is the best you can do.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2010 11:08 pm
Jesus sacrificed a married life for a life of homosexual bachelordom. If he would have had a wife the new testament wouldnt have been nearly as fucked up as it is, and he's a guy who couldnt get laid. He forgave everyone because jesus was a disgusting bastard with nothing to do, no one to live for. Thank God He didnt live any longer! Who knows what else he might have fucked up. If he would have had a daughter, he probably would have screwed her in his spare time, as he does every day since the jews punished him for being so ******* WRONG. What got him killed was his inability to admit his flaws. He was so full of himself that he couldnt admit he was a bastard, and he HATED his mother for how he came about. WHAT A PRICK!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:09 am
Yeah, i consider you a clown. You pick a fight with me without knowing anything about me, or about my attitudes toward religion. You very quickly descended into personal vilification, which is par for the course with childish minds. You have consistently attempted to maintain a claim of intellectual superiority to people posting in this thread, without having demonstrated any basis for taking such a claim seriously. There is nothing of wisdom or maturity in your performance here.

Clown.
BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:40 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You pick a fight with me without knowing anything about me, or about my attitudes toward religion. You very quickly descended into personal vilification, which is par for the course with childish minds.

In view of what a nasty asshole you had been on this and many other threads I see little room for you to talk about others shortcomings to say the least.

Happy New Year………………

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:52 am
@BillRM,
So, you don't do irony, huh? Given that you've just called me a nasty asshole, i see little room for you to talk about my shortcomings. You get what you pay for. I've criticized you in the past for making **** up when it comes to history, and you've responded in a nasty manner. Now i just take the short cut and point out that you're ******* idiot, and don't know what the hell you're talking about.

You routinely get vicious with those who disagree with you, and not just me. Anecdotally speaking, of course, it is my experience that almost no one agrees with the drivel you post, so i suspect that at one time or another, you've gotten raw with just about everyone here.
BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 07:23 am
@Setanta,
Please take note unlike you I am not whining like a little boy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 11:52 am
Oh, there's no whining here. I don't give a rat's ass that you are ignorant, opinionated, barely literate and unable to consistently express yourself in a coherent manner. I point it out to you because you have also consistently gotten nasty with people who point out to you that you don't know what the hell you're talking about, so you deserve to have your nose rubbed in it. Not only me, but others here as well. That's no whine, that's just an accurate observation.
BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 12:20 pm
@Setanta,
I love you to...........................you sick SOB long may you post here to make the rest of us look so must better by comparison.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 12:27 pm
Do you ever read your tripe before you post it? Was that supposed to be English? Nothing, absolutely nothing that anyone else here posts can make you look good.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 01:43 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Yeah, i consider you a clown. You pick a fight with me without knowing anything about me, or about my attitudes toward religion.

I don't need to invite you for a cup of coffee and chitchat in order for me to know where you stand...your actions define your character. And you've done plenty of self-characterization here. Ever since I became aware of your posts, your religious position seemed rather obscured... you haven't decided where you want to be...hence my bewilderment...you like to undermine people's rationale with no reason at all...you don't even try...you don't seem to care.

Quote:
You very quickly descended into personal vilification, which is par for the course with childish minds.

Let me see if I understand:
You criticize people's ideas with preconceived remarks... and when people criticize your ideas, you quickly call them "childish" and soon step out of the argument. You seem to side with creationists in their motivations that consist of censorship and dishonesty...and you're calling me "childish"?

Quote:

You have consistently attempted to maintain a claim of intellectual superiority to people posting in this thread, without having demonstrated any basis for taking such a claim seriously.

Just in case you're not well informed, I'm going to repeat it one more time...

If you want a rational discussion, I would give it to you...but if you want to stop thinking logically with your brain (and still engaged in the argument), I will pull you back to reality....whatever it takes! It doesn't matter if I have to ridicule you.

Quote:

There is nothing of wisdom or maturity in your performance here.

But let's compromise...pick a topic, any topic that relates to what you are saying in this comment...and let's discuss it...you and me...and let's see if you're right.
Quote:

Clown.

You're not even trying!
Twisted Evil
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 07:31 pm
@Setanta,
Ummmm, are you talkin to me?

please know that there is a clear differance between picking a fight with you and disagreeing with your religion.

Its so funny that christians cannot deal with someone disagreeing with their religion. They have no problem picking fights with ("witnessing to") other people because they believe they are "righteous" in their beliefs, but when someone witnesses to them, they call them "childish."

Actually its more childish to believe in a talking snake. No sane person believes that snakes have spoken in words to humans. But I digress...

Disagreeing with christianity is LOGICAL, not childish.

But I wouldnt expect a christian to know the difference.

Intrepid

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 02:02 pm
@jesusBastard,
It is, indeed, laughable that you confuse Setanta with a Christian. A Christian would not even bother to respond to your trash.
Setanta

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 03:39 pm
Does that clown actually think i'm a christian ? ! ? ! ?

I've baited christians on this board, but only the ones i have seen attempting to shove their beliefs down the throats of others. In all other cases, i keep my own counsel. It is not unreasonable to assume that the overwhelming majority of members here are christian. Given the very small number who ever respond to tripe such as one finds in this thread, the evidence is pretty good that Intrepid is correct in claiming that a christian would simply not respond.
Setanta

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 03:41 pm
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:
Disagreeing with christianity is LOGICAL, not childish

You're not too swift, are ya? I am saying that the childish behavior is in attempting to pick a fight with someone who is not bothering you.

(And no, i was not talking to you. If it weren't for pathetic **** such as you just posted, i have no reason to talk to you.)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:03 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Does that clown actually think i'm a christian ? ! ? ! ?

Yep. She's not the brightest bulb in the box.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:05 pm
Apparently . . .
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:24 pm
Geeze, you guys, SAAAAAA RY! Crap. I didnt read this whole thread and I just got here a couple days ago.... GEEEEEEEZE! I'm NEW. Gimme a damn allowance! I admit, I was drinking a little bit. maybe on the fight, and I DO like to argue with christains, and maybe I misinterpreted something. CRAP! Just cuz I go by JESUS BASTARD, do I have to be the one to teach this group about forgiveness? I mean, ****. Why do we all hafta get all personal, just cuz I wanna call christianity stupid and homosexual? maybe I was baiting someone for a response. I apologize. I was drinking. SHEESH!
Setanta

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:36 pm
You consider stupid and homosexual to be equivalent pejoratives? Are sure you weren't drinking a lot? Do you perhaps drink a lot on a daily basis?
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:50 pm
@Setanta,
Never more than a 6-pack. Never any hard alcohol. Hold on a sec, I gotta go look up perjoratives....I'm not the brightest bulb... Despite how stupid you think I am, you seemed to have overestimated my linguistic capabilities....Hold on... I gotta use my real dictionary... I cant look it up online....
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 05:03 pm
@jesusBastard,
haha, its not in my dictionary. Should be between Perjured and purjury, right? Nope...Looks like Webster never heard of that word, either. Webster. Now HE can write a good BOOK!
0 Replies