What Did Jesus Sacrifice?

Intrepid

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2010 07:22 pm
@Jason Proudmoore,
Jason Proudmoore wrote:

Quote:
What you do on your own time is your own business.

Aren't you a Christian?...I thought Christians cared about what people did behind closed doors.

Apparently, you are delusional and have no idea about Christians. Or, much else based on your posts. We especially do not care about perversions that take place behind closed doors or otherwise.
Jason Proudmoore

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 06:14 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
Apparently, you are delusional [...] .

Are you being serious, Intrepid? Do you think I'm delusional ?

This is one definition I found regarding the word "Delusion"...
Delusion is "a false belief held despite strong evidence against it; self-deception. Delusions are common in some forms of psychosis. [Example] Because of his delusions, the literary character Don Quixote attacks a windmill, thinking it is a giant.
FYI...I'm not the one who believes in the supernatural.

Quote:
[...] and have no idea about Christians. Or, much else based on your posts. We especially do not care about perversions that take place behind closed doors or otherwise.

I don't think that you are quite aware at all about Christian doctrine...open the Bible and read. You'll know what I'm talking about.
Intrepid

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2010 08:24 pm
@Jason Proudmoore,

Quote:
Apparently, you are delusional [...] .

Jason Proudmoore wrote:
Are you being serious, Intrepid? Do you think I'm delusional ?

Yes

Jason Proudmoore wrote:

I don't think that you are quite aware at all about Christian doctrine...open the Bible and read. You'll know what I'm talking about.

I am fully aware of Christian doctrine, despite your trying to turn the doctrine around to suit your own delusional agenda. You come across as a child who wants his own way and does not have the wherewithall to get it.
neologist

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 12:27 am
Wow. You guys have been having fun all this time.

Now I'll have to catch up.
Jason Proudmoore

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 06:03 am
@Intrepid,
Well, Intrepid, you are more insane than I have given you credit for. I can't possibly be delusional since I don't accustom to see" things" where there aren't... I try to keep my mind in this reality...so far I have done a hell of a job.

Quote:
I am fully aware of Christian doctrine, despite your trying to turn the doctrine around to suit your own delusional agenda.

I'm not trying to "turn the doctrine around"; the doctrine always been pointing in that direction. You just have to reeducate yourself and do some detective work.
Quote:

You come across as a child who wants his own way and does not have the wherewithall to get it.

I've got my own way right after you and your stooge got owned by me. And it seems very hard for you to accept the fact.
Jason Proudmoore

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 06:03 am
@neologist,
Quote:
Wow. You guys have been having fun all this time.

You have nooooooo idea!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 10:27 am
@Jason Proudmoore,
Jason Proudmoore wrote:

Well, Intrepid, you are more insane than I have given you credit for. I can't possibly be delusional since I don't accustom to see" things" where there aren't... I try to keep my mind in this reality...so far I have done a hell of a job.
Actually, you are quite enamored with your position, a trait which closely resembles delusion.
Like the critter that quacks like a duck.
Intrepid

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 01:27 pm
@neologist,
Jason is his own biggest fan.
BillRM

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 02:01 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
Jason is his own biggest fan

And you are not your biggest and perhaps only fan? Razz
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2010 02:07 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Actually, you are quite enamored with your position, a trait which closely resembles delusion.

We have to love what we do...right? You might know this best. But thanks goodness that my position only appears like delusion and not like a real mental dysfunction, like an indoctrinated and/ or senile person.
Quote:
Like the critter that quacks like a duck.

That specific critter is just the biggest fan of the duck...nothing wrong with that.
0 Replies