pronouns

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 02:15 pm
identify the pronouns and their antecedents (if possible). I am having trouble with this.
John took (his) brother and (mine) to the store so they could buy candy for (themselves).

I felt terrible when I went to work last Friday. My back ached and my head ached so much that I told

myself I was crazy for going to work. Several guys were waiting near the time clock for the bell to

ring. They had already punched their time cards. For them, this was just another normal day.

When I made it to my department, my supervisor asked me which project I would prefer to start

with. She was so pleasant that I couldn't tell her that I didn't want to work on any of them. One of

my fellow workers offered to get the job set up for me. I said to her, "Thanks, but I would rather do it

myself." At the end of the morning, Sherry said to us all, "Who is going out for lunch?" Somebody

else asked, "Which place are you going to?" Sherry ignored the question and said, "Whoever is

going with me better be ready when the bell rings."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 907 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Seed

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 02:26 pm
I didnt do homework in highschool. I dont think im a do someone elses on a web site Smile
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:06 pm
What Seed said.
0 Replies