ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 09:58 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank your for the Thomas photo, ehBeth.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 06:26 am
WAIT A MINIT? In my fevered condition did I recieve a birthday wish from (drum roll) Dr Gustav Ratzenhofer?

dlowan

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 06:28 am
@farmerman,
Yes.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 02:24 pm
And Reyn too!!. FRabjous day!!
I threw up an hour ago and my fever is like 100, I think its breaking.
farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 06:12 am
@farmerman,
Im over my fever and I must say that my birthday (ever since Mondy) has been pretty much a fever induced blur. Gotta say thank you for the kind and cute wishes.

Now that Im back to my mean old humbuggy self, I gotta get going to finosh up for my "First Friday" art show , Ive got 3 paintings I still have to mat and frame.
rosborne979

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 10:52 am
@farmerman,
Happy Birthday FM ! Glad you're feeling better. Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 10:01 pm
@farmerman,
Glad you're feeling better, farmerman. Will ya post your three paintings here so's we can look at them?
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 11:09 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ive got 3 paintings I still have to mat and frame.

Curmudgeon them instead, it's so you. HA
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 08:07 am
@Miss L Toad,
Say, are you any kin to abel conklin?
Green Witch

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 01:46 pm
@edgarblythe,
Abel and his evil twin, Gus, would both fall on their swords before writing anything so incomprehensible.
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 07:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
Edgar, thank you for your reverse nominative determinism.

I shall save what's akin to some stollen kismet for you at chrissy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 08:15 pm
Arigato, monsoor.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 08:19 pm
Hi, farmeran. I was going to post this in the joke thread, but thought better of it, and will post it here for your birthday. This was sent to me by a friend in Australia, and I laughed out loud. I believe you can use a good laugh about now.

Quote:
Catholic Coffee

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee after mass.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic man says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man says, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men gave her a look and said, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, " I have a daughter who is tall, slim, has 38-Double D breasts, a 24" waist, and 34" hips. When she walks into a room, people say, 'Oh My God!.'
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 08:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
And since it's the holiday season:
Quote:

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.

Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known…...

ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.
0 Replies