CHARLY MANSON HAS DATE RAPE CHILD?????????

Sglass

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 02:52 am

At some point, every adopted child wonders about his biological parents. Did I get my athletic abilities from my birth mom? Did my birth dad have these brown eyes?

In one particularly stunning case, Matthew Roberts of Los Angeles found out -- to his horror -- that he very well could be the son of convicted murderer Charles Manson.

Roberts, 41, started looking for his roots 12 years ago. Through a social service agency, he located his biological mother in Wisconsin.

She revealed that Manson might be his father. She claims she met the Helter Skelterite in 1967 -- two years before the infamous Manson Family murders -- and was raped by Manson in a drug-fueled orgy. After seeing Roberts' photo, she was convinced he is Manson's son.

Roberts was born March 22, 1968. The time line fits. Manson was released from prison March 21, 1967. He was arrested again Oct. 12, 1969. Any children he fathered near Roberts' age would have to have been conceived during that window.

Manson doesn't deny he might have children no one knows about.

"Every time I get out, I get a woman and a kid, and then she runs off," he said in a typically rambling interview for the 1989 documentary "Charles Manson, Superstar."
"Then the kid shows up 20, 30 years later, fat and acting like his mother."

There is no hard, scientific evidence linking Roberts to Manson. He has only his biological mother's word and recollection as well as a resemblance to the killer.

Roberts notices the resemblance himself. "If I get worked up, my eyes get really big and that's really freaked some people out before," he tells the British newspaper The Sun.

"I've tried to tone that down quite a bit. I don't like having that effect on people," he adds. "I don't even like the fact that I'm big. It makes me even scarier. My hero is Gandhi. I'm an extremely nonviolent, peaceful person and a vegetarian.

"I don't even kill bugs."

Roberts grew up in Rockford, Ill. and tells The Sun he has exchanged some letters with Manson. The killer has even sent him his prison phone number. However, he doesn't want to meet Manson personally.

"I didn't want to believe it," he says. "I was frightened and angry. It's like finding out that Adolf Hitler is your father. I'm a peaceful person - trapped in the face of a monster."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I find this somewhat overwhelming.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 3,587 • Replies: 48
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 02:59 am
How sad. He sound like such a decent guy.
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 04:00 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

How sad. He sound like such a decent guy.

Nothing to be sad about. The way I see it, the fact he is a decent guy is the main point.

I think for a person seeking out answers as to who they are and finding out their father is someone completely different than them could be quite a positive revelation. It would say (to me at least) that I don't have to search outside for myself; that I'd find the answers within. I could quit searching, and start accepting myself.

Granted, I don't have some overwhelming identity crisis, nor can I identify with the mentality of being adopted and what desires one might have to connect with their parents.

T
K
O
Ionus

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 06:12 am
@Sglass,
Doesnt this mean that Charles Manson also had the ability to turn out a decent human being ? Genetics and environment do not exclude free will.

What if Hitler had children ? What would we have done with the children of the Himler's girls if their father had not of murdered his daughters ? Or if Moses, Jesus or Muhammed had descendants throught to this day ?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 06:23 am

DNA ?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 06:25 am

I 'm under the impression
that Manson is of small stature.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 06:29 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
DNA ?

National Dyslexics Association ???????
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 06:43 am

Did u write that backward ?
Ionus

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 07:25 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I dont know...... Sad
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 10:07 am
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 10:25 am
@panzade,
panzade wrote:
That 's very clever; I 'm impressed.
How were u able to do that?
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 10:42 am
¡ǝuop noʎ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɐɥʍ ʇıɥs ɥo

o
ʞ
ʇ
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 10:55 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 11:06 am
@Francis,
Maybe I 'm the only guy in this forum
who does not know how to type upside down n backward.

David
Sglass

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 11:08 am
@Francis,
OK what are you guys smokin?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 11:20 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Maybe I 'm the only guy in this forum
who does not know how to type upside down n backward.

David

Nope. That makes at least two of us.

Andy
djjd62

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 11:23 am
@Merry Andrew,
me three
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 11:25 am
@Merry Andrew,
- .... . -.-- / -- ..- ... - / ..- ... . / .- -. / --- -. .-.. .. -. . / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. - . .-. / --- ..-. / ... --- .-. - ... .-.-.-
BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 11:25 am
@Ionus,
Muhammed had descendants throught to this day ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Given what we know about him the chances are near to 100 percent that he had descnedants with a very small part of his DNA.

For the other two who know if they even exist and walk the earth.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2009 11:26 am
@tsarstepan,
.... - - .--. ---... -..-. -..-. .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- ... ..- -. -. -.-- -. . --- .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. ..- .--. ... .. -.. . -.. --- .-- -. - . -..- - .-.-.- .--. .... .--.