"Why do men lie when they are caught cheating, even when you confront them with undeniable proof?"

panzade

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 07:11 pm
@ossobuco,
I've always looked forward to your rails and your best wishes
ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 07:28 pm
@panzade,
I've taken Leona as some mix of troll and whatever, but I'll agree I could be out of it as I stopped watching.

I'm not going to reread all those threads threads threads tonight, but I'll look again tomorrow. Not that I am some ultima judge, just for figuring out for myself.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 09:10 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Im sorry you just dont get it.

I have over come my self esteem issues. If you can not tell just by how I present myself then that is another thing, you just dont get.
You can judge me by the company I keep too. I dont attract ****, I dont accept low class men who beat me , I dont have drug addicts in my immediate circle of friends, and I dont stand around giving hand outs of over dramatic sympathy to people who are not willing to DO something to change their life. Instead they just want a pity party because that is how they get their self esteem. They validate themselves by how many people will click their teeth and shake their head and say "Oh woe is you. Yes the world IS bad to you".
Its a TYPE of person I dont get a long with. The type of person who screams insults at their spouse/S O , hits them, throws things at them, belittles them, probably drinks to oblivion, always angry, always judging people, always hanging out with the 'wrong crowd' , no self esteem , fighting all the time, no self discipline, little common sense... Again. It is a specific TYPE of person and I am unsure if I can explain it.

Having been on both sides of the coin and knowing that a life style like this one is easy to change , listening to someone berate and belittle all men as if you guys are all **** is just a waste of time.

Believe me I have a huge sympathy/empathy for abused women.
Its the women that attract abusers, feed into the situation by always being angry, rude and abuse their men right back that I dont agree with. Trailer trash is what they are better known as.
In my mind it is what Leona comes across as.

But someone said troll.
I think that fits the bill better.

ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 09:37 pm
@shewolfnm,
That was me, or someone else before me, that mentioned troll. Troll is someone who bludgeons the internet.

I don't know re Leona. Seems so.
Not clear if she is real. I'm doubting.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 05:58 pm
@shewolfnm,
Maybe I don't get it, but it seems to me that if you have shared a side of the coin with Leona (and women like her), but have turned your life around, that you would have more compassion than contempt for her.

It also seems logical that if someone had made such a turn around but never forgave themselves for their prior ways they might project their self-loathing on anyone who brought to mind their prior selves.

I'm delighted for you that you've made the transition you describe. I just think you still need to forgive yourself for your prior mistakes.

Could be totally wrong of course.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 03:09 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:
"Why do men lie when they are caught cheating, even when you confront them with undeniable proof?"

When a man/woman lies about so it is his/her way, one of many ways of/for telling you he's/she's not in love with you/the person they're with.
0 Replies