"Why do men lie when they are caught cheating, even when you confront them with undeniable proof?"

LeonaBanks

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 09:30 am
@shewolfnm,
People kill me always saying "if you keep running into these type of men, blah, blah, " honey majority of the good men are already taken. I will not share a man. It's so easy for you to talk foolishness. Ask a lot of women in the world about the garbage that's out there. When a good man comes along you have so many women on the ban wagon that snatch him up with the quickness. All that's mostly left are the jerks. If you don't believe me ask some of your single girlfriends. Ask them why are they still single.
Intrepid

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 09:32 am
@LeonaBanks,
Perhaps it is time to ask yourself why it is that the other women get the good ones and not you. Not to be hard nosed about it but sometimes we have to look at ourselves first before we look at others.
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 09:57 am
No wonder men dont want to talk to you or be with you.

You refer to them as **** and unless they are 'taken' they are not worth anything.

You are one of the angriest people I have encountered in a long time.
Enjoy your world with '**** men'.

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 10:07 am
@LeonaBanks,
I got money says you're an ugly bitch.
Tai Chi

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 10:50 am
There are worse things in life than being single.
0 Replies

LeonaBanks

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 11:49 am
@shewolfnm,
Men don't want to talk to me....no that's you moron. You are the stupidest person I've encounterd on this site. I NEVER referred to men as ****. Those are your thoughts and words. There are a few men who are worth a lot... my point being they are hard...no they are VERY hard to find. Get your facts straight or shut your trap fool.
LeonaBanks

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 11:50 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
If you think Beyonce is ugly, then you win. I know without a doubt you look like garbage.
LeonaBanks

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 11:52 am
@Intrepid,
They get them because they got there first and I don't believe in hurting other women.
djjd62

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 11:56 am
@LeonaBanks,
but, if they get to them first, then they must be out there to be got

presumably some women from this point on will still be able to get "good" guys, ergo, there are still"good" guys out there to get

0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 11:56 am
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

They get them because they got there first and I don't believe in hurting other women.

Maybe you should move a bit faster. If you don't believe in hurting other women then why do you post some of the nasty things that you do to some of the women on this thread?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 11:58 am
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

If you think Beyonce is ugly, then you win. I know without a doubt you look like garbage.

This is your reply to bi-polar bear. Methinks you now do not have a chance with him.
djjd62

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 11:59 am
@Intrepid,
Very Happy
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 12:34 pm
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

People kill me always saying "if you keep running into these type of men, blah, blah, " honey majority of the good men are already taken. I will not share a man. It's so easy for you to talk foolishness. Ask a lot of women in the world about the garbage that's out there. When a good man comes along you have so many women on the ban wagon that snatch him up with the quickness. All that's mostly left are the jerks. If you don't believe me ask some of your single girlfriends. Ask them why are they still single.

I think it all depends on the circle of people you hang with. You hang with garbage, all you're going to meet is garbage. You need to elevate yourself, LeonaBanks, to get a better class of man.

I haven't met that many jerks, men or women, and the ones I did meet usually had a lot of other problems, too.

And by the way, everyone's definition of a "good man" is different, so you make no sense when you say all the good ones are taken.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 12:37 pm
@LeonaBanks,
I always believe what happens in movies - especially those with jennifer lopez.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 12:58 pm
@LeonaBanks,
LeonaBanks wrote:

Oh gosh that hurts. Yes dear, everyone looks like Beyonce on the internet. In real life I'd bet you look more like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/fat_black_woman.jpg
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 12:59 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

LeonaBanks wrote:

This is your reply to bi-polar bear. Methinks you now do not have a chance with him.

she blew her chances for sure. I'm the sensitive type.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 04:12 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

LeonaBanks wrote:

Oh gosh that hurts. Yes dear, everyone looks like Beyonce on the internet. In real life I'd bet you look more like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/fat_black_woman.jpg

Oy, Bear - what's wrong with her?
Intrepid

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 04:54 pm
@Mame,
It's the hair. It is all wrong.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 04:56 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
hey, i saw that maury episode

it was probably, "Help! My Mom/Daughter Dresses Like A Slut"
0 Replies

BeckyESmith

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2009 05:17 pm
@LeonaBanks,
I dont know,men are pretty stupid i have one like that will deney anything and everything, even when hes caught