Sarah Palin is a Dullard

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 12:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I seriously doubt that the mainstream Republican party is going to nominate Sarah Palin. There would have to be a political upheaval between now and then and as long as the politics remains centrist, she'd better hope she gets a job on TV. If she does, it will be short-lived.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 12:52 pm
@Lightwizard,
The reason I think it'll happen is that there is nobody else in the republican party that can create the kind of following that Palin seems to attract. Politics in this country is no longer based on intelligence or knowledge; it's about "star attraction" ability.

Our country is headed into the sewer, and the people are letting it happen.

We have found the enemy, and .....
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 12:58 pm

Palin said: " If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?”

i think 'Dullard' puts it mildly
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 12:59 pm
Sarah Palin is so dull that her political opponents spend an unusual and, based on their expressed standards , unreasonable - indeed unjustifiable - amount of time and energy trashing her.
Endymion

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:01 pm
@georgeob1,
i fuckin hate your signature -- though i don't know why, because i don't understand it - it just smells bad
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:09 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

discuss
Well, she became Governor of America 's biggest State.
We did not.
If "Sarah Palin is a Dullard"
then where does that leave the rest of us ?

David
Endymion

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:14 pm
Sarah Palin is like a character from a Stephen kling novel - indeed he even mentions her in his latest. She is the wicked witch of the west... (I laugh) but seriously, her whole persona smacks of all the **** America could do with discarding. She takes your fears and ignites them.. just like george did.
i'm interested. i want to know why that turns you on?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:14 pm
I believe that Sarah Palin and Nancy Pelosi are twins who were shat out by a strange breed of half-human, half-mannequin alien beings and then sent away to be raised unwittingly (in more ways than one) by two sets of different adoptive human families. This explains why, although they have polar opposite views, they share the same vapid, selfish, insincere, dishonorable, dumb-as-a-post, malignant inner core.

I don't have proof, but come on, it's obvious, isn't it?!
dyslexia

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:15 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Sarah Palin is so dull that her political opponents spend an unusual and, based on their expressed standards , unreasonable - indeed unjustifiable - amount of time and energy trashing her.
yes and that's really quite a poser, I'd just say Sarah is essentially ignorant and proceed to ignore her. She could quite possibly win the nomination but I don't she ever win a presidential election. I doubt very much that R Reagan would have considered her even marginally capable.
JTT

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:16 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:

The alternative is a dismal one, Gob1; having idiots like you elect another idiot on at least a bush scale, possibly much much worse.

Jesus, it's scary to think that that's even possible.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:19 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
If "Sarah Palin is a Dullard" then where does that leave the rest of us ?

You've made it apparent time and again where that leaves you, Om.
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:21 pm

hey - let's hear from the Palin fan club...anybody?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:23 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob, It seems obvious you have not been keeping up with the news on Palin; she's on the best seller list, and she's gonna lead the tea party convention with another "dullard." All this speaks of "star" quality for the conservatives.
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:25 pm
Those Who Follow Sarah Palin are Sowing the Seeds of Their Own Destruction

by Gary Younge

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/nov/23/palin-sowing-seeds-destruction-america
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:25 pm
@dyslexia,
Quote:
I doubt very much that R Reagan would have considered her even marginally capable.

As I've said a number of times, conservatives/Repubs delight in surrounding themselves with idiots for elected officials.

Endymion

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:27 pm

still - there is no doubt she makes headlines. why, is my question
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:30 pm
@Endymion,
She's news worthy, and she attracts crowds where ever she goes.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:32 pm
@JTT,
Not only that, but they are like-minded folks who continue talk about tax cuts for the wealthy while our deficit goes through the roof - leaving this liability and handicap for our children and grandchildren. They are the "no wealth redistribution" party, but it's okay to leave the burden on our kids.

Hey, mister, you got a few bucks so I can buy a big mac? I haven't eaten in two days.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Palin will fire up the GOP, and probably get the nomination to run in 2012.

Ohmygawd, I hope that's true, c.i. Then the Demo candidate won't even have to campaign; he'll be a shoo-in.
JTT

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 01:50 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Quote:
Then the Demo candidate won't even have to campaign; he'll be a shoo-in.

Sadly, that isn't the case, Merry. Remember the "How can _____ million Americans be so dumb?"