Gala

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:01 pm
I have to say this particular media kerfuffle has me greatly entertained.

I love that he's exposing his shlong against her hypocritical moral indignation. Plus, I think she's a politician extra ordinaire, lying about just about everything.

What do you think?

dyslexia

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:19 pm
I didn't know palin had a johnson
wandeljw

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 01:58 pm
Quote:
Palin tells Winfrey she prays for Levi Johnston
(Associated Press, November 16, 2009)

CHICAGO " Sarah Palin says it's "a bit heartbreaking" to see the road the father of her grandson has taken.

Palin appeared on Monday's episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show," saying Levi Johnston is on a road that is "not a healthy place to be."

Palin's 413-page book, "Going Rogue," will be released Tuesday and she begins a book tour Wednesday in Grand Rapids, Mich.

The new memoir doesn't contain any references to Johnston, who's sparred with his former mother-in-law-to-be.

The former Alaska governor and former Republican vice presidential candidate told Winfrey that Johnston has been busy with media tours and hasn't seen his son "for a while."

Palin also says she continues "to hope for the best and to pray for Levi."
JTT

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:07 pm
@wandeljw,
Quote:
saying Levi Johnston is on a road that is "not a healthy place to be."

Says the old black pot.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:53 pm
@wandeljw,
Who are these people anyway? Some sort of media celebrities? Why should I give a **** about what somebody named Palin says or does?
Ceili

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:54 pm
It appears that prostituting oneself for dubious gains runs in the family.
engineer

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:56 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Because 10-20 million people hang on her every word? Kind of scary.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:56 pm
@dyslexia,
I'm pretty sure she's got extensive experience in snake handling.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 03:02 pm
@dyslexia,
only a johnson baby in levis
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 03:11 pm
@Ceili,
but the difference between the two-- Johnston is all camp, he's like a junior William Shatner, while Palin takes herself completely seriously.

Johnston is totally up front, literally, while Palin rallies the masses with her convoluted message.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 03:32 pm
Think about it-- her book is on sale the same day his nudy pictures are on sale. What a dumb world we live in. Nonetheless, it makes me chuckle; this no brainer 19 year old and his high and mighty "I hade no idea they were having sex" child's grandmother...Johnston said in an interview that he would sleep ove rin Bristol's room.

Palin's too busy advancing herself and spewing her views to pay attention or to really even care. If I had to be one or the other I'd be the no-brainer Johnston anyday. He's milking his 15 minute rather well. Baby or no baby, he could use the money.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 04:27 pm
They've put a picture of Mr. Johnston on the Huffington Post. I tell you, the two of them deserve one another. He is so not an appealing person...
Green Witch

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 04:57 pm
@Gala,
It occurred to me I have never meet anyone (female or gay) who has ever picked up a copy of PlayGirl. I have hung out in a lot of bookshops and airport magazine rack areas and i have never seen anyone buy it or even pick it up for a flip through. Do they even still have a print edition or is it just an internet publication now? If you take off your pants and no looks - does it count as nudity?
djjd62

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 04:58 pm
@Green Witch,
from what i gather it's online only these days
Green Witch

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 05:11 pm
@djjd62,
Yet another prick on the internet then, I think I'll pass.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 07:35 am
@Green Witch,
When I was a teenager I bought a copy and then cut out the pictures, and then snuck around my high school when no one was looking and hung the pictures up of the men. I have no recall if there was any fall out from it, but because I can't remember then not much came out of it.

I hung those pictures because naked women from palyboy was accepted readily, so why not have women do the same with men.

I also got really tired of being around men who, while your in their company, openly gawk at women and make comments. One time, I turned it around on the guy and started making crude comments about other men, he quickly got the point.

I don't know anyone who looks at that magazine, either.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 09:41 am
I once saw a good-looking woman in a check-out line in front of me purchase Playgirl. There may have been an article she was interested in reading. None of us waiting in line made any comments and the woman was not embarrassed in the slightest.
Gala

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 09:43 am
@wandeljw,
What's to be embarrassed about?
0 Replies