how to over come jealousy in a relationship

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 03:15 pm
so i am very jealous when girls are around my boyfriend not all girls but some . and i want to stop it because i go out with him and he dont be jealous about guys being around me or anything . i just dont want to loose him but im afraid he will like these other girls ! i dont want to be jealous about this because its stupid
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 735 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lifeisart

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 05:23 pm
@shauna14,
Being jealous isn't stupid at all! I think you'll find a little jealousy in a relationship is slightly attractive. If a guy came up to me, interested, and my boyfriend didn't show concern, I'd feel a little unimportant.

What you don't want to do is be overly jealous. The stronger sense of trust you and your boyfriend have, the less jealous you should be. You should trust him to love you, and only you, and to be there for you. If you're afraid he's not going to stay, you may have an insecurity that you need to find and reassure yourself on. If you haven't been with him very long, just give yourself time. The trust will grow and the jealousy may die down on its own.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 06:05 pm
Jealous is based on fear.

What are you afraid of/
shauna14

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2009 07:22 am
@sullyfish6,
im afraid im gonna loose him for another girl so when he goes and talks to them in person or threw text i just want him to stop and i keep the madness inside me but he knows that im getting jealous because my attitude changes
0 Replies