Sleep with someone else to get over someone Does that work?

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 02:22 pm
Do you agree that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 3,178 • Replies: 8
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 02:24 pm
@LeonaBanks,
well, I suppose substituting a smack freak for a crackhead could be considered an improvement. On the other hand getting preggers by a cokehead might be more fun.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 02:24 pm
no, the best way is to honestly evaluate what went wrong and try not to make the same mistake next time
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 02:25 pm
@LeonaBanks,
It depends on how much you care about the person you want to get over. In the short-term, yes, sleeping with someone else can, at least, make you feel like you're getting on with your life.

0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 03:25 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Naw, you are just adding to the baggage you are already carrying around.

You need to establish some boundries with this gentleman.

I always suggest alanon when drugs and/or booze is involved.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 03:42 pm
@LeonaBanks,
I suggest a break from men for a wee bit.
Might do you good.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 04:04 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Let me suggest a pint of Haagen Dazs ice cream (but never two in one sitting). Then again, I'm not the most emotionally stable person to answer this question.

Well, it depends on the real reason in which you find yourself in this new intimate relations. If it's just to spite that prior someone, if only in your mind, just figure the person you're presently being intimate with just might have or might develop deeper feelings that you may or may not share.

If this relationship is just a one nighter, it may just be a placebo which only temporarily covers up the past issues involving the past relationship. At least with a pint of ice cream, in theory, you can't get any STD's.
Dunnbeatable

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 02:10 am
@tsarstepan,
STD's could be a CATCHY Ben & Jerry's flavor.... mmm cherry herpalaids
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 09:30 am
@LeonaBanks,
No I do not agree - it is a stupid move.
0 Replies