26 separed father who lost everything

baztorr

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 07:49 pm
im a 26 year old father i got separed cause i mesed up my relation ship ,lost my job and i feel like give up everything and just desaper ,if is there some one like me ,i just want a advise
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 855 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 07:51 pm
@baztorr,
All I can say is that things will change. You're young enough to learn from experience.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 08:42 pm
You made decisions that brought you to this point, start making decisions to change your life for the better. The only way to become a successful, responsible man is to start acting like one. You have the power to turn your life around, but you must chose to do it.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2009 03:19 am
it takes a bit of time to get over traumatic experiences and I know you can not see the light at the end of the tunnel right now but you will come through this and you will learn by your mistakes for the better of yourself. Right now don't wallow in self pity but focus on just being a dad.
0 Replies

Dunnbeatable

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 02:30 am
@baztorr,
I'm 23 and my wife walked out on me 2 weeks ago. Her excuse was she loves me but isn't in love with me. I haven't given up on life (yet lol) but it is a hurtful blow. Unfortunately, you stated you messed up the relationship so the only thing you can do is tough it out. Maybe if you are lucky and can give your significant other enough space, but still send her hand written letters she will come back. You wouldn't post something if you weren't some way remorseful.
0 Replies