i think im loosing feelings for my boyfriend

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 06:25 am
so me and my bofriend have been going out for a week , but we were on the go , same thing as going out really for 4 months , and we met like 7 months ago . we are so close since we met 7 months ago we hung out everyday for the first 3 months didnt miss a day without each other . we were so happy with each other then we got on the go around the 4th month still very happy . around the 5-6 month we stopped being on the go because he was lieing to me about who hes with and stuff . then we got back together and everything was changed so a few days later after we got back together he was like i want space and stuff and like me i waited crying every night not eating very depressed not seeing any other guys . and by like a week later i couldnt handle crying and stuff so i told him and he said well sucks to me you ruined this for yourself . then i was sooo upset and but i wasnt gonna nag at him or anything , but we did argue alot after that aswell , but the next day then he goes on a date ! that mad me mad . later that day he went on the date he told me he realized how much he liked me and said he regretted it so we were talking about like getting back together then he would change his mind , and he would keep doing that everyday like 2-3 times a day so then i just didnt belive him really anymore . but then like 2 weeks later , we would still talk as freinds and stuff but still fighting with each other and he said he wanted me back . then the night after we got back together he asked me out . so now we go out and i dont know the past couple of days it dont feel the same but it doo , like yesterday he got soo mad at me because i asked if he was still coming with me and he yelled and said i already told you the answer to that which was no , he was going to bed . then i saw him couple mins later when i was walking over the road he was with the his guy friends and they said i was crying but i wasnt then he texted me and was like look come with me . and he texted me saying sorry . but i dont know it just feels diffrent like he dont wanna be with me or something . i dont know what to do because i like him alot and he likes me alot from what he says . i dont know if its just him being crooked right now and its making me sad . or i dont knoww !! helpp me . this is all equaled out to around 7-8 period of time so up above what i wrote isnt on its exact dates.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,841 • Replies: 18
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 06:56 am
How old are you two?
Sounds like 16-17 year olds.
chezymeeez

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 08:58 am
it sounds like he doesn't want to be with you right now, but maybe its just because he has something on his mind..... maybe you should give him sometime to thimk..... if he still is like this, go to him and ask what his prob is .... tell him you may be losing feelings for him.... tell him this can't go on any longer, stick your ground, if it does then you're gonna have to leave him..... stick with it!!! if you say your gonna leave, leave!!!!
0 Replies

shauna14

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 10:40 am
@sullyfish6,
ya i am 15 , he is seventeen . he is always crooked , when he is he dont wanna be with me or talk . then it makes me depressed ):
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 10:46 am
OK - what is "crooked"? high? drunk?

Lesson No. 1
Men are frosting on the cake.

You need to focus on school, yourself and growing as a person. THEN when you are fully focused on what you want and what kind of behavior you will accept from men, THEN you can find yourself a fellow.

This 17 year old sounds like bad news AND he makes you sad. A woman who knows herself would not spend one minute with a guy like that. He's not good enough for her.

BillRM

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:13 am
@sullyfish6,
A woman who knows herself would not spend one minute with a guy like that. He's not good enough for her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As a male I can only agree..........
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:32 am
@shauna14,
You may not realize it now, but there are a lot of "fish in the sea". There is no point in being with someone with whom you are not happy. He sounds like a real jerk, who enjoys manipulating you.

At this stage in your life, you need to concentrate on your schooling, and figuring out what you want to do with your life. The harder that you try in school, the more successful you will be. The more successful that you are, the more you will be able to attract guys who are of a higher quality than the guy you are pining for.

Take it from someone who has gone through what it happening to you. You WILL survive it, life will go on, and hopefully, you will have learned something valuable from this experience.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:37 am
Ok.
so lets be realistic here.
school? is not more important then her boyfriend right now. Trying to suggest that just goes against anything she needs to hear and learn.

but one thing that has been said, that i will repeat- No man is worth that ****.

If you have to stop and question yourself, question your relationship and cry over how he talks to you? Then you need to laugh that joker off , cry for a bit to help get over it and move on.
Thats not worth it. At all.
But realizing that is the hard part.
0 Replies

shauna14

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:44 am
i know , like he has his moods and when he is crooked later when he is feeling better he apologizes and then takes me out . like i understand sometimes and he isnt getting much sleep but too much is too often . so im thinking about talking about it with him and seeins what he has to say .
Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:48 am
@shauna14,
I don't know the guy, but a pattern of being nasty, and then apologizing, may be a sign of a potential abuser. Has he ever hit you, or even insulted you verbally?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:48 am
that is an abusive pattern

abusers always hurt- then apologize hurt then apologize.

this creates a roller coaster of emotions that you never get any happiness from. You are always wondering what is going to happen.
That should not be.
HE should not look down on you enough to do that to you.

you may love him, but it does not sound like it is returned until it is convenient for him or time for him to get something from you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:50 am
Laughing

lookie there.
Two people who dont even KNOW you, saying the SAME THING at the SAME time.

oh honey. Leave him.
He can be a friend if you choose.. but seriously.. Smile
0 Replies

shauna14

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:55 am
no , he has never hit me and if he did i would leave him for sure ! . see he can be soo nice when we are together he never really gets mad at all when we are together its just msn and texting ?! . he used to treat me AMAZINGG , i even said he was diffrent from the other boys i have met . it is my first time going out with someone 2 years older than me . I was thinking maybe if i did talk to him about like how hes always taking his crooked moods out on me , and told him like that is always making me depressed . if it dosnt work then i think i just might have to leave him . i just want it to be the way he treated me before
Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:57 am
@shauna14,
Shauna- I am a bit confused. Please explain what you mean by a "crooked mood".
shauna14

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 12:06 pm
@Phoenix32890,
oh im sorry , its like he is mad and dont want to talk and is saucy and stuff , like a bad mood !
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 12:11 pm
@shauna14,
Quote:
around the 5-6 month we stopped being on the go because he was lieing to me about who hes with and stuff . then we got back together and everything was changed so a few days later after we got back together he was like i want space and stuff and like me i waited crying every night not eating very depressed not seeing any other guys . and by like a week later i couldnt handle crying and stuff so i told him and he said well sucks to me you ruined this for yourself .

It seems to me that he started to change as soon as your relationship became closer. It sounds like the relationship was good as long as it was casual, and he was free to come and go and be as free as he wanted. As soon as you wanted more, he backed away. Does that sound right?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 08:59 pm
@shauna14,
Be with him if you feel like being treated like a second thought.

By now you should have seen a pattern to his behaviour. You already know it, but you want the highs that go with 'when things are good'. But those moments of 'when things are good' are only veneer...a put on by him to get you in bed. Have you noticed it's all his way? Have you noticed yourself behaving like a Yo Yo, and he's the hand holding the string?

He doesn't have any respect for you...and you're not displaying any respect for yourself (and why should he display respect for you if you won't do so for yourself?)

You can stay pining for him, and make yourself miserable. You can stay pining for him and let him treat you like crap. You can stay pining for him and let him confuse you all ends up. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't let him do that to you.

The approach that gives you self esteem, that gives you self-respect, that gives you those two things that are the foundation of true happiness - you can put that on hold for years down the track, because really, at your age, it's too damned tough to do anything else.
0 Replies

shauna14

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2009 06:00 am
well last night was the night i broke up with him because he didnt treat me right and i hated it . i will find a guy who can treat me right and love me thank you soo much for all the help !
Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2009 06:38 am
@shauna14,
yep Shauna14, you deserve better than that hunni. There's a lot of nice guys out there and I'm sure the right one will come along.

Keep busy with your friends and go and enjoy life, maybe just be comfortable being by yourself for a bit a?, not with a boyfriend. Go have fun. You take care of yourself.
0 Replies