The confusing expression of a post

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2009 11:02 pm

I've just read a post like below (context).

5'o clock shadow 1 inch = ?

Context:

=====================

How high do you guys shave?

I've always shaved basically the area where you want facial hair...and I've had little baby hairs on my cheeks. Only noticable close up in the mirror. I tried waxing them and that was a mistake. So now I'm thinking of just bringing the blade up there.

But, if I shave higher, won't that mean by stubble line etc will be higher too? Who wants a 5'o clock shadow 1 inch from there eyes? Lol
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 389 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 12:26 am
Five 'o' clock shadow is a nickname for a mans whiskers when they are visible, or when he is need of a shave after a day or two of not shaving. But it depends on the man, some men need to shave every day. I had friends who were from Lebanon. They seemed to need to shave twice a day, where other friends from China could go a week with out trimming the facial hair. In other words, if you are a fairly hairy dude, you'll need to shave often otherwise, your face will darken with the beard growing in.
sullyfish6

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 06:59 am
The person is concerned that if he starts shaving his facial cheeks, then he will get the 5 o'clock shadow on the cheeks, which are one inch from the eyes.

0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 07:00 am
@Ceili,
Thanks
0 Replies