Clinton warned Bush of bin Laden threat before inaguration

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 04:22 pm
then answer it......you've wasted enough space skirting around it.....say it......I promise you won't choke.....
0 Replies

perception

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 09:17 pm
Hey Bear:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Well maybe-----but first I want you to admit that Hill and Bill are two of the most disgusting political animals to ever step into the political arena.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 09:25 pm
that's opinion.
Who was the president on 9/11/2001? that's a fact. irrefutable.
you're backed down. end of thread.
0 Replies

perception

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 09:55 pm
Hey Bear:

Laughing Laughing Laughing OK---I'll say it------Bush was president on 9/II/2001 and he alone is responsible for: Removing the Taliban from Afghanistan which allowed women and children to return to school and work----for removing Stalin # 2 (Saddam) from power and sending his two evil sons to heaven/hell----implementing changes to bring recovery to the economy after Clinton sent many of the manufacturing jobs out of the country with NAFTA- ---preventing another attack on this country by requesting congress implement the Patriot act and other actions to capture and disrupt al Queda.
For rejecting a bilateral deal with North Korea which they can cancel arbitrarily like the one they signed with Clinton and instead forcing China, Russia, South Korea, and Japan to accept their responsibility for enforcing nor-proliferation on the Korean penninsula.

Oh---Yeah he's also responsible for all the crop circles----all the UFOs----the Holocost and anything else in the world that is evil---which includes Paul Krugman and Maureen Dowd. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 11:49 pm
perception wrote:
Hey Bear:

Laughing Laughing Laughing OK---I'll say it------Bush was president on 9/II/2001 and he alone is responsible for: Removing the Taliban from Afghanistan which allowed women and children to return to school and work

Except for the fact that the Taliban is making a comback in many parts of the country, Chaos rules thanks to competing warlords,and Karzai maintains his position as the mayor of Kabul only with constant US bodyguards. Oh yeah,and what about that Osama guy?

Quote:
----for removing Stalin # 2 (Saddam) from power

Whilst blaming the violence in Iraq on Saddam still being in power.

Quote:
and sending his two evil sons to heaven/hell

If it was indeed Oday and Qusay who were killed, rather than captured and brought to trial, which would have lent the US intervention some legitimacy. Of course, had they gone to trial, I'm sure they would have had information "inconvenient" to Georgie-PooII and his evil cronies.

Quote:
----implementing changes to bring recovery to the economy after Clinton sent many of the manufacturing jobs out of the country with NAFTA

Of course, unemployment still rises, jobs are being exported overseas, and the Bush administration grants tax cuts to the wealthy,and tax breaks to corporations that move their headquarters overseas to avoid paying more taxes, while the poor have their benefits cut.

Quote:
- ---preventing another attack on this country by requesting congress implement the Patriot act

Which was passed by a cowardly congress that never got a chance to read it, and has eroded valuable civil liberties,and has led to unjust detainment of both citizens and non-citizens.

Quote:
and other actions to capture and disrupt al Queda.

Who have had an increase in membership and support thanks to Bushy-Poo II's heavy handed foreign policy.

Quote:
For rejecting a bilateral deal with North Korea which they can cancel arbitrarily like the one they signed with Clinton

And downplaying the threat of a nuclear NK whilst banging drums for more ME wars.

Quote:
and instead forcing China, Russia, South Korea, and Japan to accept their responsibility for enforcing nor-proliferation on the Korean penninsula.

A non-binding agreement that NK voluntarily withdrew from,and encouraging the ROK and Japan to enter the Nuclear club!
0 Replies

perception

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 02:53 pm
Lol

You forgot to confirm that Paul Krugman and Maureen Dowd are evil :wink:
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 02:59 pm
How about addressing the points I made?
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 03:03 pm
Ever tried to get a coral snake out of your yard with a shovel, Hobitbob? Kind of similar...
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 03:07 pm
Coral snake? Yard? Are these Texas terms meant to confuse me? Smile
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 03:44 pm
Okay, Hob. Ever tried to bike down 25 in the wrong lane during rush hour? You'd have about as much luck getting to the next exit as getting Perc to respond to an honest question or two.

Anyway, coral snakes, lethal though they are, are far too pretty to look at to be apt metaphors for rightwingnuts.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 03:45 pm
I got lost at Saddam being compared to Stalin. Iraq is hardly a superpower and now it appears had very little to threaten anyone with. Just another example of the oxymoron "military intelligence" in action. If this adminstration had only the goal of freeing people from various sorts of oppression, there's a short list and a long list. They could start by invading North Korea who really do have WMD. They're playing global chess but they've mixed up the game with checkers.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 04:05 pm
Thank you. Very Happy
0 Replies

perception

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 04:23 pm
Tartarin wrote:
Okay, Hob. Ever tried to bike down 25 in the wrong lane during rush hour? You'd have about as much luck getting to the next exit as getting Perc to respond to an honest question or two..

With your broom you surely don't contend with traffic :wink:
0 Replies

perception

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 04:30 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
They could start by invading North Korea who really do have WMD. .

Talk about oxymoron thinking----You neglected to mention that your pal Clinton is responsible for the "Nuke" power NK but since they are it would be madness to risk killing 10 million people in Seoul SK. You are really out of touch with reality to even suggest such a thing but then that's "Librul" thinking for you
0 Replies

perception

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 04:47 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
I got lost at Saddam being compared to Stalin.

Trouble is you're too busy trying to find commentary that agrees with your agenda to take in some factual information i.e., Stalin was Saddam's hero---he studied Stalins methods of torture and security---especially the method of murdering his suspected enemies in front of everyone.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 04:56 pm
Hmmm...more invective. Are you incapable (still) of addressing issues?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 05:24 pm
Perception is back in the deception mode.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 05:47 pm
no one remembers especially the Bush apologists:
Gary Hart you co-chaired the Hart-Rudman report, and it was officially released just about the time that the Bush Administration came into office. And it received some coverage -- not a tremendous amount -- but some media attention was given to it. And I have a CNN article in front of me from February 1, 2001, which says, in the introduction to an article about the Hart-Rudman report, "While few officials doubt the group's research, some question whether these suggestions are possible and necessary." How did you feel at the time that the report received coverage, but pretty much died down as much news does after awhile if there's no one to keep it alive?

HART: Well, first of all, there were three reports. The first was issued sometime before the one you mentioned. These are all public -- rolled out in news conferences with full notification to the press. And the first report said that America would be attacked by terrorists using weapons of mass destruction, and Americans would lose their lives on American soil, possibly in large numbers. The date of that report was September 15th, 1999 -- two years, almost to the day, before the attack on the World Trade Center. Furthermore, a second report came out in the spring of 2000, and the third one is the one that you mentioned. The first of fifty recommendations, all of which were eminently doable, was to create a National Homeland Security agency. And if CNN or anyone else was saying that it wasn't feasible, well, two years later, we had one finally created. So the question was: are you going to do it before the terrorists attack, or afterwards? And unfortunately, the Administration waited until well afterwards.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 05:58 pm
Hart- Rudman Commission Report summary
Hart- Rudman Commission Report summary:

http://www.csbaonline.org/4Publications/Archive/B.20000419.Hart-Rudman_Commis/B.20000419.Hart-Rudman_Commis.htm
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 06:04 pm
Triple B, I love you to death, but can you please fix the link so it doesn't stretch the screen so?
0 Replies