Supreme Court to Decide Second Amendment Incorporation

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 04:19 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

....I know that you don't have a scintilla of proof to back up that claim, so I won't even bother to ask.

Ah, telepathy! Even Sotomayor didn't claim such talents - you "know" (sic) of no proof, you say?! Perhaps you've heard of Lexis-Nexis, or even Google - but I forget, you're a telepath, so can't be bothered with evidence like the rest of us Smile_

Yep, I was right.
High Seas

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 04:27 pm
@joefromchicago,
Joe - you're not usually so stupid, or at least you manage to grasp the meaning of sentences even if they're interrupted by parentheses. And what makes your condition really worrisome is that you're starting to think you're omniscient.

Go out play in the blizzard, maybe some cool air will make you feel better - global warming isn't here yet Smile
joefromchicago

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 05:02 pm
@High Seas,
You have no proof for your assertion, and, when prompted, you suggest that I find your evidence for you. That's not how it works. If you have evidence, then it's your job to provide it, not mine. If you don't evidence, then maybe you shouldn't be making those kinds of statements in the first place.
High Seas

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 11:31 am
@joefromchicago,
That's a loose use of "proof" - surprising in someone trained in the law, like yourself: for the correct wording look up my own definition of the correlation a few posts back. If you're really interested in said correlation, this is an excellent starting point; extensive bibliography starts on p. 217:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71SEX9M3R9L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.gif
Quote:
More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws (Studies in Law and Economics) (Hardcover)
~ John R. Lott Jr. (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/More-Guns-Less-Crime-Understanding/dp/0226493636
joefromchicago

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 11:07 am
@High Seas,
John Lott? You mean John "the computer ate my data" Lott? Or do you mean Mary Rosh? (Geez, even Michelle Malkin thinks he's "creepy.")

But if that's what you want to use for your evidence, I understand perfectly. After all, a drowning man will grasp at any straw.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 11:14 am
@joefromchicago,
FACT: More guns = Less crime

Failure to accept this fact = Liberals grasping at straws
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 11:59 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

John Lott? You mean John "the computer ate my data" Lott? Or do you mean Mary Rosh? (Geez, even Michelle Malkin thinks he's "creepy.")

But if that's what you want to use for your evidence, I understand perfectly. After all, a drowning man will grasp at any straw.
Is THAT your defense, Counsellor??
"Michelle Malkin thinks he's 'creepy'. " ????
Are we down to that ?

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 12:08 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas,
tomorrow night the Opulent Mensan SIG
will explore a lasanya restaurant at 20th St. & 8th Ave in Manhattan.
Perhaps u will be interested in attending this culinary analysis if u r in New York ?

David
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 08:27 am
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/gallery/27/medium/3971.jpg
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 11:57 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/gallery/27/medium/3971.jpg
I want a nice 9mm MP5 KA4
and plenty of hollowpointed ammo.

David
High Seas

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 04:47 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
This is your friendly lasagna addict posting - what size cake will that particular model require in order to be completely concealed? I'll see if our Italian friends can provide such a cake when I meet you and friends next week.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 05:04 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

This is your friendly lasagna addict posting -
what size cake will that particular model require
in order to be completely concealed? I'll see if our Italian friends
can provide such a cake when I meet you and friends next week.
Yes; 6PM 20th St. & 8th Ave.; Southeast corner.
I 'm informed that the menu includes 17 different lasanya main courses
in addition to a more comprehensive Italian menu.
I expect 4 denizens of A2K to present themselves then & there,
plus some Mensans. Its a mini-convention.
This is only a culinary exploration; I offer no warranties.

I have my mouth all ready for it.
C u then !

David
0 Replies