Your edit is welcome here

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 06:55 am
Please edit the following:

To build a better nation to live on

To be frank and come to the point, 60 years ago when "New China" got started, it was internationally controversial whether it was a good start or not. During the first half of the 60, the people of China lived in seclusion and poverty, leading a miserable life; and more miserably, Chinese people didn't know the real situation and still wanted to liberate the rest of the world from the suppression of so-called imperialism. But the second half of the 60 has witnessed an impressive progress: With reform and openning-up, China boomed and booms. Of course some daunting questions remain, such as the further reforms in political system; but most importantly, Chinese people have already learned, in their long struggle for a better life, how to get the truth about our society and then find a right direction to move along.

60 years is a magic number in traditional Chinese culture. It refers to a new golden start. It is old enough, but the spirit of China is young and energetic. On this birthday of our nation, I have a wish that We Chinese, all together, will build a great nation, true in our heart, to live on.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 427 • Replies: 6
No top replies

oristarA

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 10:29 pm
Am I a fish swimming in English ocean?
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 10:14 am
What a woe that no one wants to edit it.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 10:17 am
@oristarA,
I'm sure someone will help you soon.

(i'm not qualified)

chin up...
oristarA

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 12:43 am
@Rockhead,
Thanks anyway...
0 Replies

oristarA