BROKEN :(

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 10:29 pm
well along this week I finally had the guts to tell my best guyfriend that I wanted to be more than friends. So after school on wednesday I was by my locker and he came up to me and we hugged (the usual) and we walked. So I told him in a text that i needed to talk "seriously" with him; and so we kept walking until we got to his locker and he took out his stuff. Well I looked at him in the eyes and then I said, "mathew.. I think Im.." when out of no where I just stopped and walked away cussing at myself because i couldnt come OUT WITH IT i was soo angry at myself.
When I turned to go back there SHE was Sad trying to get a little something from his lips and they're not even together. wow i thought to myself am i really that idiotic i know he doesnt like me he wants her some one prettier and sexier than me not any thick girl Sad so as usual i just walked away. MY JESUS i am so mad atmyself i mean i dont know what to do...can someone just help me please im slowly going insane Sad its true what they say LOVE IS A SLOW FORM OF SUICIDE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 675 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 10:48 pm
@XxBELENxX,
LIFE IS A SLOW FORM OF SUICIDE, too, if you look at it just right.

I don't know the guy. Is this one of those groups that just goes around hugging each other? I think you're still in contention, but you've got to let yourself be known to him. Do that, and maybe you won't have to be mad at yourself. If all else fails, it's better to be mad at him than yourself, and at least you'll know where you stand.

Life's tough, no doubt about it.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 05:46 am
Now you stop that, girlfriend!

Life is fun and full of adventure and you need to grab what you want - or someone else will take it. Which is what is happening.

What is the WORST thing that would happen if you told him you want to be more than friends? He says NO, and you say, OK - let's just keep it where it is.

Choose life, kiddo.

vikorr

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 04:31 am
@sullyfish6,
It could be that you aren't 'his type' - meaning he may not have thought of you that way. Sometimes people come to realise it...but more often than not they have to be challenged into realising 'it'.

Don't be overly nice to him...go after what you want, have fun without any seriousness attached, and don't put up with bad behaviour.

Good luck.
0 Replies