Get a girl back 5 year relationship

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 04:03 am
Hello everybody,

I really hate to write a novel to explain my problems. But I believe it's necessary to give you the full range of problems we are having.

All the problems started, when I thought she was cheating on me. One day I went to a party with some friends, I was expecting one of my best friends to be there. when he did not show up, a later found out from some friends that he had a blind date that night. So I tried to contact my girlfriend and she did not answer her cell phone. And that was very unusual me and my girlfriend have very close relationship, and she never disappears without tell me anything. So I suspected her of cheating on me with a best friend because I did not hear back from her for 24 hours. And remember, we was living together. This was the first time and four years that she has disappeared without tell me anything. The thing is, my best friend was not there that night, and he had a hot date that night so what is a guy supposed to think.

So, I was naturally upset. I've thrown all of her close and the hallway. After 24 hours, she came home and discovered all of her close in the hallway. She got upset about it and we haven't talked for about a week. And then from their she moved into her dad's house.

Eventually we made up and start talking again. Now three months later it seems that nothing has changed. Were not dating anymore but we still say we love each other and make love every week sometimes more. But when I asked her out she refuses me. And I don't understand why she will not go back out with me. We always say that we love each other, we always kiss each other, and hold each other every time we see each other. And she still will not go back out with me. Our relationship seems to be little bit better now. I just don't understand anymore. About to just stop talking to her altogether, it just heard so much when you love someone so much, but they will not be with you.

I was thinking that she does love me and does want to be with me, she's embarrassed to let her guard down and let me in. She's very stereotype and she worries about what everybody thinks about her. So, that's what I think the problem may be. But I would like to have your input on this or any advice you may have. Because I am lost, I tried everything to try to be with her.

I only have one more idea why she does not want to be with me, but I really tried to put this out of my mind, it's a worst-case scenario. But it seems to make more sense than the other scenarios I came up with.

I was thinking that she's still in love with me, but does not want to be with me because she is seen someone else and is happy with that person, but at the same time she's in love with me. As the other person may make her happy and I make her happy at the same time that may be confusing her. She may want to say yes to dating me, but she may be afraid that her other boyfriend may find out that we are dating me and end it with her. And she may be in the state of confusion right now and does not know what she wants. I do know she knows, that she loves me. And I would think that's all someone would need.

Please help I love this girl with all my hart.

P.S
if this helps out all, I did go down to Florida for two weeks without her and was going to clubs and having fun. Not sure if this made her lonely and wanting to look for somebody else. I notice problems when I came back after two weeks. So I'm thinking that the leave for two weeks after seeing each other every day for four years made her reconsider her thoughts with me an experiment with other people. But at the same time shes confused because shes in love with me but she may want other people as well.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 931 • Replies: 5
No top replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 04:53 am
You're gonna have to get over this sooner or later.

Why not now?

Been there, done that... more or less. It hurts for a while, but it isn't fatal.

And when you do find the one... she will be (1) your best friend, because you need something to keep you together when there isn't any se, and (2) a woman, not a girl.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 06:20 am
Quote:
All the problems started, when I thought she was cheating on me

Are you saying that you threw her clothes out when you THOUGHT that she might be cheating on you??? Do you mean that you did not even give her a chance to explain what happened? If that is so, I don't blame her for being guarded around you.

Seems to me that after four years you do not trust her, there is something VERY wrong with your relationship. I think that you need some time to mature some more, before you embark on any other serious relationships. I think that your girlfriend is lucky to have cut the whole thing off before you were married, with kids.

Sure she still loves you. Four years is a long time. But I think that she is a smart cookie, and is not permitting herself to allow the relationship to go back to what it was!
0 Replies

Brian15301

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 12:24 pm
Well, me and my sister and a few friends did a little investigating. And we seem to be about 80% sure that she cheated on me. There were a lot of other incidents similar to the one that caused the breakup. Where she worked everyone thought she was with this guy. I found this out because I was able to talk to some of her co-workers. I was told that I beat her all the time supposedly, that she was too afraid to leave me because she said that I would kill her if she did. And my sister also talked to the guy that we believe she was cheating with an asked, if he was seeing my girlfriend, he replied saying that he cannot say anything in fear of gitting in trouble, then he also said to my sister, you know what I want to say, but I can't say it.

I know most people would just leave, but if you love someone so much your willing to give anybody a second chance. I just wish I knew what was the problem for her to say all of these things. She said these things before I even realized that we had a problem. That's why I flipped that night that my best friend and my girlfriend disappeared all night!

And she knew not to ever have my friends or any guys over our house when I am not there, and when I was in Florida for two weeks I have found out that she had him over for steak dinner that she cooked for him. And the funny thing is, she was the one that told me.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 12:29 pm
Run, don't walk, as far away from this relationship as possible. You don't trust her, she's not trustworthy, and everyone and everything is suspicious. Love is not this difficult and manipulative.

Get out now, before there is a marriage certificate or kids that will make it considerably harder to leave.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 12:39 pm
Brian15301- Ah, you left out some important stuff in the beginning of this thread. In that case, I agree with Jespah. Run as fast as you can!
0 Replies