Skeee

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 07:15 am
Are we paying for something that life just plain gives us?
Electricity is being Green mean anything.. No..!
If people were Green wouldnt they use (hydrogen)
Its basicly Free from water.....
Or make a Electromagnetic Motor.
What do you think about power today?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 2,364 • Replies: 23

DrewDad

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 08:16 am
@Skeee,
No, power is not free, because it requires labor and materials to create.

It is relatively cheap, compared to the rest of human history, but it is not free.

I do think that advances in materials (batteries and solar panels, primarily, for the U.S.) indicate that electricity will be far cheaper in the future, and far easier to store and transport.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 08:41 am
@Skeee,
It takes power to separate the hydrogen from the oxygen in water. TANSTAAFL
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 08:45 am
Im sorry but hydrogen electrolysis is basicly Free....
12 volts and 12amps can create hydrogen and oxygen.
Any questions???
ebrown p

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 08:47 am
@Skeee,
Sure I got a question.

Where are you going to get the 12 volts and 12 amps?
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 08:52 am
you can get if from a custom made power supply or and batterie charger for starts.....Not like you can run one of them off a cig lighter..lol with a power inverter.

You can even buy solor cells 0.5 watts and 0.5 amps could be cheap add 24 and you get a panel...put it together and add 316 stainless steel to your great list..
ebrown p

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 08:57 am
@Skeee,
So it isn't free. You are going to pay for the electricity for the power supply or the battery charger. Solar panels are a good idea, but they end up being pretty expensive.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:07 am
@Skeee,
Skeee wrote:

you can get if from a custom made power supply or and batterie charger for starts.....Not like you can run one of them off a cig lighter..lol with a power inverter.
Did you mean buy a power supply? That means it isn't "free". How are you going to power your power supply or battery charger? Electricity isn't free where I live. Gas isn't free if I want to run it off my cig lighter.

Quote:

You can even buy solor cells 0.5 watts and 0.5 amps could be cheap add 24 and you get a panel...put it together and add 316 stainless steel to your great list..
If you "buy" something it is free?

Hey a 12v 5w panel is only $55. That's practically free isn't it? Except I can get a LOT more electricity for $55 than I can for 20 years of that one panel.

0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:07 am
Not really first question you should have asked is how much power can i create before you say your putting power in my system.Ok check this out its like
a plain batterie thats 12 volts and can run for 55 amp hours.So if you build a cicuit board that regulates amps and it will run 12 vols 12 amps for 4 hours..
batterie naver dies the hydrogen gas is used and charges the batterie and shut off when not in use...
maporsche

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:16 am
@Skeee,
Sounds like you've just solved the worlds energy crisis, right here on A2K where all the greatest scientific minds come to solve the worlds problems.

There are a few posters who've almost solved for World Peace (no more than a few days away, I'm sure).
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:27 am
@Skeee,
Just run an extension cord from your neighbor's. Free energy!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:29 am
@Skeee,
A Perpetual Motion Machine!

I wonder why nobody has ever thought to build one of those before.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:34 am
If you think you can do it, by all means buy the stuff and try it. Not the first time some dreamer has read those internet blogs and posted this. You don't get enough output to actually do anything useful. Try it yourself and report back to us when you've got your car running on it and have driven it across the country. Someone posted here a couple years ago and was gonna do just that and prove everyone wrong. That was two years ago--we haven't heard from him yet. Guess he's still in his driveway.
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:07 am
Its not that hard to do.
Doing models of electrolysis wont help you...
Its not inpressive to see.
Its just the truth that water can be turned to hydrogen and oxygen.
The system gives out more power threw a combustion engine,
Then it takes to use electrolysis to create a infusion in molecules of the atom.
The process splits the H20 into hydrogen and oxygen.
Using 12 to 24 volts and 12 to 24 amps depending on the amount of hydrogen
and oxygen it takes to run the combustion engine and it rechargers the batterie for electrolysis.... there for the system only needs matince like a car engine but
the fuel is free...Wouldnt you rather car companys to fix and sell engines rather then power like oils and gas.Oils will always be for sell and gas to but its up to you to power your self not someone else....helps around just ask idk goto go mess with this camera in a water proof case for a canoe race..
weird but cool it just got handed to me im the one going to be recording the race and it will be live on youtube if interested i will add a post...
DrewDad

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:59 am
@Skeee,
Skeee wrote:

Its not that hard to do.
Doing models of electrolysis wont help you...
Its not inpressive to see.

Actually, it would be very impressive.
Skeee wrote:
Its just the truth that water can be turned to hydrogen and oxygen.

Yes.

Skeee wrote:
The system gives out more power threw a combustion engine,
Then it takes to use electrolysis to create a infusion in molecules of the atom.

False. The energy required to disassociate the hydrogen oxygen is exactly equal to the energy release when hydrogen and oxygen combine.

Of course, there will be parasitic losses when you disassociate the molecules, and you do not recover 100% of the energy when the hydrogen burns. You're losing twice over.

Skeee wrote:
The process splits the H20 into hydrogen and oxygen.
Using 12 to 24 volts and 12 to 24 amps depending on the amount of hydrogen
and oxygen it takes to run the combustion engine and it rechargers the batterie for electrolysis.... there for the system only needs matince like a car engine but
the fuel is free...Wouldnt you rather car companys to fix and sell engines rather then power like oils and gas.Oils will always be for sell and gas to but its up to you to power your self not someone else....helps around just ask idk goto go mess with this camera in a water proof case for a canoe race..
weird but cool it just got handed to me im the one going to be recording the race and it will be live on youtube if interested i will add a post...

Patent the process and you'll be a billionaire. Go for it.
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 12:07 pm
I like this conflick you have to seem think that electrolysis cant be run by the batterie by its self.The gas is combustible.
maporsche

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 12:37 pm
@Skeee,
I don't understand why you're wasting your time here.

You've got a multi-billion dollar patent you'll be needing to file and if you can also start the company to manufacture and distribute the needed equipment, you'll be set.

Get off the internet and go out and solve the world's energy problem.
rosborne979

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 12:38 pm
@Skeee,
Your attempt to create some form of "Techno-Rap" is interesting, but I think even real RAP has some truth behind its stories. The technical side of your story is short on accuracy. And I'm not artistically inclined enough to comment on your RAP style.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 12:42 pm
@maporsche,
Manufacture, hell. License it.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 12:44 pm
@Skeee,
You're technical and scientific knowledge must far surpass my limited understanding of the second law of thermodynamics.

Pray continue, so that I might steal thine ideas and make a mint.
0 Replies