SURPRISE...................

Letty

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 09:30 am
The most common dream of all involves being chased:

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/package.jsp?name=fte/mostcommondream/mostcommondream

Well, that's not my most common dream. What's yours?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,044 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 10:10 am
Finding myself & family going through our daily routine in our former house, only to realize that I've moved and we must get out of there before the new owner gets home!

On occasion, she arrives before we can get out. I'm always afraid in the dream that this will be the time she has us arrested.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 10:28 am
Oh, my gawd, Eva. One of my most common dreams is that I have the lead in a play, and find that I have forgotten my lines.

(saw your pix in the gallery. You are one beautiful lady) Did I dream that? Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 11:32 am
That pic was taken on a good day! And you'll notice it doesn't show much from the shoulders down. But still, thanks!

Used to have a recurring dream when I was younger...found myself in public places without some major piece of clothing. (blouse, skirt, etc., but only one piece, never naked) I would try to hide behind everyone & everything, but apparently nobody noticed but me.

It's not too hard to figure that one out, is it? Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 12:23 pm
I never dream that I'm being chased. My dreams are usually totally off the walls, but I have been known to kill people in my dreams on occation, but they are usually a few of my ex's.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 12:33 pm
Very Happy Laughing Montana, I've had recurring dreams. One had to do with a beautiful old home in Virginia. I kept seeing that house and my being inside it. I told the dream to my Irish friend, and drove him by to look at it. It had burned to the ground. That made me feel rather strange.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 04:10 pm
That is strange Letty. Some people like my mom think dreams mean something, but in my case I'm glad that I don't believe that. As much as I'd love to see a few people just vanish off the face of the earth, little old me is no killer. I do have a good laugh when I wake up from having one of those dreams though, LOL!
0 Replies