Love my bestfriend

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 11:45 pm
I have a best guy friend that I can tell EVERYTHING to but I dont know why i get so mad when he's with other girls and he gets mad when I talk to other boys, I think I wanna be with him but the "FRIEND" feeling is there.
My sister dated her best guy friend and it didn't turn out so good so I'm afraid his and my relationship will end up like that, but Im also afraid that I'll be rejected by him with the "I ONLY WANNA BE FRIENDS" thing and I'm not really feeling that Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,040 • Replies: 5
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2009 05:28 am
@XxBELENxX,
When my father passed away after being married to my mother for over 50 years her comment was not only had a lost my husband but also my best friend.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2009 07:12 am
If he's your "best friend" and you can "tell him everything" and he gets jealous when you talk with other guys, then you can go to the next level and ask if he wants to be more than "just friends."

You will know within seconds if he feels the same way.

If not, then assure him that you are his dear friend, but that you also are looking for a boy friend.
0 Replies

yashi

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 07:49 am
@XxBELENxX,
Well, I think you guys have something more than friendship otherwise you wouldn't have got jealous. So the best idea is to directly confess your feelings to him. This is the only way to get the correct answer. Whatever he says, accept that. All the best!
Ragman

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 08:00 am
@yashi,
If you check the datestamp of this inactive member, you'll notice that this is a 4-yr-old thread. The person who posted has long ago left the forum and is probably raising a family now.
0 Replies

carlosc2dbz

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 08:49 pm
@XxBELENxX,
Who knows, maybe she will check her account and let us know if she is with her ex best friend. It would be really great to find out.
0 Replies