I kissed a boy.. but I'm only 13

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 04:22 pm
I was in a park with my friends. One of my friends knew a person from the other group that was hanging out near us she went to say hi and they invited us to stay with them. At first it was fun but then I saw some of the boys smoking they are only 14 to 15 year olds. One of the girls asked us if we had boyfriends I said no (I had boyfriends before but they were nothing serious). She came to me and asked me if I wanted a date with one of the boys she pointed out, he was cute so I said yes I taught it was like my other relation ships. They told me to kiss him, at first I didn't want to because of my parents (what would they say ?) but then I kissed him he was the quitest boy there even though he smokes. When I kissed I ran after my friends which were going home because they couldn't believe I kissed him it was a small kiss, a peck. after that I went to tell my mum at first she started laughing but she stopped laughing when she told my dad he was cross with me. At first I didn't even want to see either of the people in the group but the the day after the incident one of the girls of the group call me on my cell phone she told me to meet them tomorrow because he wanted to see me again I told her i would be there but then I texted her and told her that I m to young to date and kiss boys (that'a what my parents think but I don't think so ) I asked my mum if I could go and she let me but she sent my little sister to watch if I would kiss him she would go tell them. When we went they meade her swore not to tell anyone that I was going to kiss him when he came I kissed him and then I kissed him again later I didn't tell my parents about me kissing him my friend told me to dump him but I don't want to . what should I do I want him but I'm afraid to tell my parents please help me I don't know where else to turn.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 10,507 • Replies: 8
No top replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 05:38 pm
Keep talking to your mom about it. Ask her if it can be just between the two of you if you worry more about your dad. She went through the same kind of thing when she was your age, and she obviously knows about the whole sex and relationship thing, since she had you, so she can tell you all about it.

Evberybody goes through the same scary, exciting things around your age. It's hard to know what you want to do the first time. Do what you feel comfortable with. Don't do something because someone tells you to, or because they dare you to. Do it only if YOU want to. Talk to the boy, get to know him. Find out whether he's a good kid, not just cute. Do you LIKE him? Kissing's fun, it feels good, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Smoking on the other hand is gross. Smell the guys that smoke. Do you want to smell like that the rest of your life? Do you want to pay whatever it is now, $6 a pack or something like that, every day for something that smells awful, that gives you a little buzz for a little while but makes you feel awful when you can't have one, and slowly poisons you. Do you want to have to stand outside in the rain and the snow every hour or so for the rest of your life when you can't legally smoke indoors and everybody looks at you with disgust and tries to stay upwind of you?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2009 08:33 am
@dandan80,
Jack's given you good advice (Good morning, Jack! Smile).

I well recall being your age. It's not an easy time. You're confronted with feelings that are just kinda moving too fast for you.

One thing you can do is continue to spend time with your friends. Your father might not want you to be on one-to-one dates with boys at your age (and I can see the reason for that), but he might not mind so much if it's a group thing with both boys and girls.

What can you do in a group with both boys and girls? Let's see ...
* go to the movies
* go roller blading
* play some sort of team sport (like softball, or volleyball)
* go to the beach if it's nearby, or a lake
* go to an amusement park, something like Six Flags (that can be really expensive, but there might be something smaller you could go to that has rides or entertainment)

I think it's important to interact with both genders at your age, and particularly in situations where you're not just confined to kissing, etc. Just have fun together, and nothing serious. Seriousness can come later. Believe me, you've got your entire life to be serious. But a softball game is just fun, and carries no obligations.

I was 13 a long time ago, but those feelings are universal.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2009 12:51 pm
Wow! I had my first kiss at 13 too. It was great. BUT I knew this fellow really well. We talked quite a bit and hung out in the same group. It seems like you skipped those getting-to-know=you steps.

Can you step back and just talk to this fellow, go a few places, even have him over to your house? THEN you can start thinking about the kissing thing.

I also am concerned about the smoking. It's expensive and stinks, for sure. Makes for bad breath!

0 Replies

beyonce98

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 02:36 pm
@dandan80,
The same happend to me i khow how you feel i think you should tell him that you love him, but you are afraid of youre mum and dad thats what i did Very Happy
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 05:42 pm

I fell in love with a girl named Joyce when we were 13; that lasted for 23 years. I got rejected.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 12:46 am
@dandan80,
"I kissed a boy.. but I'm only 13"

Do u consider yourself to be a child ?

David
0 Replies

Kimaya

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:16 am
@dandan80,
I think you need to make a decision with your own thoughts.
Your mum will be your correct guide in this matter so never try to hide anything from her and try to understand what she says, she might tell you somethings that may be against your feelings but take it calmly as she will never suggest you anything bad.
0 Replies

softballstar 48

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 11:30 am
@dandan80,
well if you really want to be with him then don't breakup with him keep it a secret that is what most of my friends do to their parents
0 Replies