What would you do if you had someone as a slave for one hour?

kickycan

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 01:09 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

I agree with ehBeth on the sex stuff - bets and dealmaking should not be necessary.

I agree too, and trust me, they aren't. This is just for fun. But you and ehbeth knew that already.

Green Witch wrote:
Perhaps making up the bed with new (or freshly laundered) sheets could be the work prelude to consensual romance. Whose bathtub and shower couldn't use a good scrubbing? Perhaps followed by getting it messed up again.

Ooh, yeah, I like the scrubbing the bathtub idea. Since it's been about two years since any cleaning has been done in there at all, that thing is getting pretty grody. And maybe while I'm at it, I'll get her to clean the yellow-orange urine crust that's been growing on my toilet for all this time.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 01:11 pm
@ebrown p,
Yeah! I would have used the term, "person who has to do whatever I say," but it wouldn't fit within the allotted character limit.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 05:08 pm
@kickycan,
Kicky, I am counting on you to realize you could never come close to getting in all the good sex stuff in an hour.
kickycan

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 05:45 pm
@Lash,
I could get it all in in under three minutes. Twice.
kickycan

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 05:49 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

you still wearin the soiled underwear? Get her to do some wash when shes done with the windows.
Clean out the MT's

scrape the mikro wave

clean off the tv screen

That fetid **** in the back of the fridge. IS it still there?

Why are you botherin y7 precious fishin time with these dumass questions boy!
Be thankful that shes not into biting.

I love the way your mind works, Mr. F.

I wasn't wearing the soiled underwear anymore, but I like this idea so much that I have now re-soiled it purposely in order to have her do that chore for me. I'm thinking of having her use her teeth to squeeze out the pus from that giant boil on my ass as well. That might take more than an hour though. It's a big'un.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 11:24 pm
I f they are strong, I'd get them to move the huge chest I just bought into a better place, put all the crap I want to put in it in it, remove the stuff my friend wants from my balcony and take it down to her....if there's any time left over...a bit of painting.

I am SO dull, no?
Chumly

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2009 09:47 am
@dlowan,
You want a heaving chest, removal of your friend from the baloney, and maybe some panting if there's time?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2009 04:43 pm
@kickycan,
poor girl!!! laughing!!!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2009 04:48 pm
@kickycan,
Have her call all your friends and tell them how fantastic you are and how you've ruined her for other men.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2009 06:35 pm
So, a woman has agreed to be your slave for an hour, you can make her do anything you like, without any fear of payback.

Laughing
0 Replies