is he gonna come back?

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 08:16 pm
hi
my boyfriend and I have been together for more than 4 years
yesterday we had a fight about him adding new girls that he doesn't know on the Facebook website
i know I was silly and I didn't have to make a big deal out of it but out of jealousy I did! and I got angry at him! so he kinda ran away and turned off his cell phone
we have long distance relation
i know what I did was wrong
i know I shouldn't had to make a big deal out of him adding girls and so
but at that moment I didn't think
all what I did is acted like a 5 years old kid and got nuts!
but we had been together for ever
we talk on the phone every day for more than 3 hours and when ever we get angry at each other .. which we rarly do .. the next MORNING every thing will be solved and he would text me or call me and say let's forget every thing happened last night
but this time it's different
he switched off both of his cell phones
he didn't call me this morning
and now it's night and still his cell phones are closed and he still haven't said any thing to me
not one thing!
i donno what's going on in his mind?
is he dumping me?
is he taking time to think about dumping me or staying with me? or he just needs time off?!
would some body tell me any thing because iam going insane here missing him and crying a lot if it's gonna be over specially over a stupid fight that he is not even giving me a chance to make it up to him (by turning his cell phones off)
does any one think it's over?
does any one think he will call or we will get back together?
what will happened?
one more thing... our last phone call he actually said good bye then i hung up with out saying any thing coz i was too surprised.. so is that his actual good bye?????? does he assume that our relation was over at that minute and now he is moving on? Sad coz we were angry does that count?
thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 713 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 08:23 pm
How can you hang up the phone out of surprise?
jordanian11

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 08:25 pm
@Chumly,
i got angry .. so i hung up the phone!! with making voices that shows how angry iam!
Chumly

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 08:27 pm
@jordanian11,
You owe him an explanation.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 05:43 am
You are supposed to be his girlfriend - he added friends onto his site.

Long distance relationship? How will you know the difference?

0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 07:51 am
@jordanian11,
The answer to your question is always "no". I've never seen it otherwise except in romantic movies.
0 Replies