Sex on a water bed!

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 06:54 pm
Stupid sheets! Always come off!
0 Replies

kerver

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 09:03 pm
Well, the ole water bed finally died. "somehow" it got a hole in it. It took us like two days trying to figure out where all the water was comin from. Eventually i'll patch the thing, but untill then me and my hunny are back to the old flat mattress....This sucks!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 09:13 pm
kerver wrote:
Well, the ole water bed finally died. "somehow" it got a hole in it.

...and who slept in the 'wet-patch'?
0 Replies

kerver

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 09:15 pm
lol...the hole was underneath, on the bottom of the bag.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 09:44 pm
25 years ago my then wife and I had a water bed. If I was um driving with the proper enthusiasm, her hind end would end up pressed down upon the plywood base with the water in the mattress all around us like the rift in the Red Sea. Shocked

Um And standing up while doing the doggy was perilous. Rolling Eyes

Joe
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 09:57 pm
oh my
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:51 pm
I love it when littlek tries to act all innocent and stuff....
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 06:34 pm
When? Where? Cool
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 01:18 pm
I don't know which would be worse; sex on a trampoline or on a waterbed.

Kerver: are you with the other guy now, if you don't mind my asking?

0 Replies

kerver

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 01:55 pm
Hey drom, ummm which other guy? I think i'm still with the same one, who else was I talkin about? Please get back to me on this...lol.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 03:45 pm
What happened was this:

you were with this guy,
and then a 'better' guy came along,
then you asked us all on the General board about what you do in this kind of situation,
and most people promoted fidelity-- I said, if this relationship that you are in doesn't work out then you have something on which to fall back
and the guy whom you were dating was jealous because of this question, which really annoyed you, and it seemed as if all was over between you and Guy 1.

0 Replies

kerver

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 04:46 pm
lol...ok, back to this. There was some confusion I think with that thread of mine. When I posted it, it didn't have anything to do with another guy, it was just about things in general. But then, my boyfriend read that and thought I meant that i was intersted in another guy. So then I asked everyone if my question sounded as if I was talking like I was in a predicament with two guys, when in all honesty it was just a harmless question that had nothing to do with my relationships with guys at all, it was just about little commitments. Does this make sence, because I've been trying to get through to everyone exactly what I meant, but it seems they want to beleive it the wrong way. I dunno.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 04:50 pm
Is your boyfriend cool with your explanation?
0 Replies

kerver

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2004 04:12 pm
Yeah, it's all good.
0 Replies

lost my calgon

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 06:17 pm
Have you tried taking the sheets off and coating the waterbed plastic mattress bag with baby oil? If not I reccomend you try it...its a blast...and the clean up afterwards is worth it!!!! :wink:
0 Replies