EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!!

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 06:33 am
The world is about to end (or be moved)!!!

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1268.htm

Quote:
A new report circulating in the Kremlin today states that Russian Space Scientists are warning that the United States and European Union plan to actually move the orbit of our Planet Earth, in what these Westerners are now calling an “accelerated phase”, is “doomed to failure” and could actually threaten the existence of all mankind.

From what I can read, the author of this piece says that the US and the EU, in an effort to save the earth from catastrophe, are actually planning to "move" the earth out of its orbit and into a "cooler part" of the galaxy.

This is just to funny to not repeat here, although I wont be surprised to see someone take it seriously.
Apparently, President Reagan tried to warn us, Popes JP1 and JP2 tried to warn us.

Whats even funnier, is this cockamamie idea was actually reported in the guardian, as a special report about global warming.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2001/jun/10/globalwarming.climatechange/print

Is it any wonder that global warming alarmists arent taken seriously?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,653 • Replies: 11
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 06:36 am
with reasoning like this it's hard to believe there are people who think R Reagan brought down that wall.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 06:50 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Whats even funnier, is this cockamamie idea was actually reported in the guardian, as a special report about global warming.
... ... ...

And on the NASA website, ap, BBC, about 120 US newspapers (special report on Harper's), etc

But why do you come up with this 2001 idea now again?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 06:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Oh, I see: some right wing blogs found it only now and it got widespread in that scene.
mysteryman

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 06:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

Because I found it while reading through Fark.com
I know nothing about the website it was on, nor did I know it had ever been seriously reported or thought about.

Why do you see "right-wing" in everything?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 06:58 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Not in everything, but in the majority of blogs where it's mentioned today.

(I do know that Farc.com is a humorous source for news.)
mysteryman

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 07:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
(I do know that Farc.com is a humorous source for news.)

Fark.com is a humorous site for news, thats true.
And like I said, thats where I saw it and first read it.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 07:07 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 11:06 am
@mysteryman,
From the Fark website

What is Fark?
The first thing you should know is that Fark.com isn't a Weblog. Fark.com, the Web site, is a news aggregator and an edited social networking news site. Every day Fark receives 2,000 or so news submissions from its readership.

Fark isn't an acronym. It doesn't mean anything. The idea was to have the word Fark come to symbolize news that is really Not News. Hence the slogan "It's not news, it's Fark." Fark was originally a word Drew became known for using online back in the early 1990s. He can't remember why, but his guess is that it was either to replace another F-word or that he was just drunk and mistyped something. He tells everyone it was the former since it's a better story that way.

Four letter domain names were getting snapped up quickly, so on a whim in the summer of 1997 Drew checked to see if Fark.com was available. It was, and he grabbed it. At the time the only thing you could do with a Web site was put up what was then called a vanity site. This was almost all the Internet consisted of back in 1997. Think of vanity sites as poorly coded MySpace pages. Yes, MySpace pages look pretty bad, but these were worse. Drew didn't want to use the Fark.com domain name for a vanity site, so he decided to wait until he had a better idea.

For the first two years of Fark.com's existence (1997-1999), all you got was this picture of a squirrel with big nuts:

He spent the next couple of years drinking and promptly forgot all about the domain. One day in February 1999 he had an epiphany - or a really good buzz - who knows.... He was sitting in his living room, thinking long and hard about starting Fark. He decided that if he was going to do it, he would have to do it every single day. He took a deep breath, grabbed a fresh beer, and jumped in. His friends evidently told other people about Fark and it caught on like a house on fire (or that weird ass rash you don't want to tell anyone about) and that's how it all started.

The first year Fark received 50,000 page views. That's a respectable number for a site started from scratch. The second year it was a million. The number one highest-traffic corporate Internet hitting Fark's servers was CNN. Number two: Fox News.

What is Fark exactly? Fark is what fills space when mass media runs out of news. Fark is supposed to look like news... but it's not news. It's Fark.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 11:24 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:

Well, fakrissake, YOU posted it. What other web site would you have gone to???
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 11:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Oh, I see: some right wing blogs found it only now and it got widespread in that scene.

Which ones? I haven't seen it mentioned on any of the far right wing blogs I visit on a daily basis.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 11:54 am
@Ticomaya,
I suppose, we, too, have different ideas about 'political directions' Wink
0 Replies